Reviews for Mommy's Helper
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
T.T SO MUCH FLUFF I CANT EVEN
cuppateaforyou chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Yes, yes. I like it. Especially the little *cough cough* slip up with words there. Lovely. But, uh, Berwald's dialog is really hard to read when it's so abbreviated. But it's defiantly one of the better Sufin stories I've found. Good job.
ninjanerd132 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
cute
PrincessFluffington chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
omigoditwasadorible!
PilsenPiloswine chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oww How cute!
"You always say how daddy's hard" I cracked.
I liked this so far!
TheOttomanEmpire chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Once again, LonelyHearts2008, you have impressed me greatly with your writing! I love reading your work, and this is coming from an easily distracted 13-year-old girl, so I know that this story is interesting! Even if it's just about Tino's life as a stay-at-home mother, it got me all warm and fuzzy inside!

All the best,

TheOttomanEmpire
Recipe For Trouble chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ah! This is so adorable. I loved it!
PJCOLE chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So cute! I couldn't stop smiling
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
the whole time i just kept hearing the dubbed version of finland saying "Good job honey!" and "can you find something blue?" in my head. it was so hard not to laugh. but regardless, it was still super sweet~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Jesus christ that was fluffy. It was like a watching a Martha Stewart commercial! Not in a bad way, of course. Just so fluffy and cute and lovey and domestic.
Unmasked Tomatoes chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aww that was adorable~!

Peter is so cute!

I remember when my sister was 5.

She was a little devil.

OAO
pengirl100and2 cannot login chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
*goes into apocolyptic shock due to overdose of fluffy cuteness* fcgccbxbxbgjxbxgjd ees so cute and adorable! X3