Reviews for Butterfly Wings
ilikepi3.1415 chapter 1 . 6/21
Each pool a world. A Narnia reference?
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 5 . 6/2
awe. I need more older brother love! This is a wicked story.
G chapter 5 . 5/24
Please continue this story!
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 5 . 4/21
It's been a while since this has been written on. I hope you haven't given up (and that your doing alright). This is awesome. I can't wait to see more of it if you haven't stopped writing for it. :D
Manillalu chapter 5 . 1/25
Awwwww! Man! All the good kakashi-has-a-little-sister stories have great starts, but never actually move past the baby stage...pleaaaaaase! More! It's so good!
allonsyepicsnowman chapter 5 . 1/20
is her second chakra infinaty lightning?
Spiritwolf98 chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Awesome self insert! I love it. I do find it a little hard to believe that Sakumo wouldn't have noticed the chakra usage (ninja and all) but still wonderful style. Damn good. I hope you get inspiration to continue!
kujyou12 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
where is the update :(((
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Yaaaay for non-Mary-Sues! She has a single affinity! That said, that interaction between Botan, Kakashi, and Asuma? So. Freaking. Adorable. Can't wait until she meets Gai, Itachi, and all the other adults in their chibified forms. Hehehe. I hope you haven't abandoned this, and will update it soon!
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I was squealing on the inside when I read of Kakashi joining Botan to play with blocks, and bemoaning the fact that there was only five chapters of this story out. Then I got to the chakra part and got super worried. The lightning chakra description made me smile because Kakashi, duh, but then you started describing all these other elements. Which is bad because please-no-not-a-Mary-Sue. Please, please let that have been a fluke or misunderstanding. Giving her all those element affinities is so not cool, and neither is making her into a super genius (normal genius is okay, because Sakumo and Kakashi are both super strong/smart and yeah, genetics). :/ That pleaded, on to the next chapter!
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Sooo, in canon, did both the child and Satomi die in childbirth? Or did she die some other way? And ohmygosh, poor Sakumo. :( Now I'm sad because I've gotten attached to your story and there's only five chapters available. And it hasn't been updated in...a very long time. :'(
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Too soon to pass judgement yet, but I'm liking the scarcity of grammar/spelling/punctuation errors. That said, no point 5?
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Huh. This will be the first fic I read with the OC/SI being the offspring of Sakumo. And that's saying quite a bit, considering the Naruto fanfic binge I've been on lately.
ErinHasse chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Hook, line and sinker - you got another one by the back of her shirt! I like it, pls continue
Okumura Hikari chapter 5 . 9/15/2014