Reviews for End of the World
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 4 . 3/10
I love the story, honestly I would be extremely grateful for an update even if the chapter was written in a hurry. Anything to read would be great.
The Nether Goddess chapter 4 . 2/14
Even if you aren't continuing this,it's a great story with a great plot and you're a great writer so you should feel great _
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
continue this I wanna know what's next
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I think it great. I especially like how Ichigo meets all this people and how he thinks. I wonder, though, if Ichigo will meet Death again.
FireKitsune313 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
This is interesting, I hope you update soon.
bethkunoichi chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Haha, hooray for Merlin! I'm hoping for some sort of explanation for the expresion "Merlin's pants!" at some point in the future. PLEASE UPDATE! (Although i can't really talk since I'm so bad at updating myself...) Oh well, I love this story!
bethkunoichi chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Wow. Amazing. I love all the detail that you put in, it's really fantastic! I didnotice a few grammar errors, but nothing major. Very impressive for someone just doing this in their spare time!
bethkunoichi chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is fantastic! I was nearly crying after just a few paragraphs! I loved the slit reference to IchiRuki without it being over the top or anything, just natural like it is in the show. So hard to find that!
sugarcadet chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Good story. Looking forward to all the stuff you mentioned... . P.S when is Ichi gunna meet Harry?
G-POW chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You were right when you said this wasn't your average HP/Bleach crossover. Very original, very interesting. This is amazing!
Kazaru13 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
This... omg why? You made me cry bro, what the heck. But I loved it.
RPG247 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far. This might seem kinda random, but can Ichigo grow facial hair? If so, I would love to see him disguise himself so people don't notice his unchanging age.
Kaldi97 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Amazing ideas, can't wait to see a battle sequence. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I just thought of something! :) Would the Avada Kadava just bounce off, be absorbed, kill him temporarily, or possibly be the one way that he can actually be released... not that that will ever happen. I can just imagine old Moldy-shorts confusion on that fact. :)
shiek214 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
i like your story :)
hope the next update is soon