Reviews for End of the World
netherhunter75 chapter 1 . 7/25
Love it keep going
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 4 . 6/24
I know it's been YEARS but if you are still writing on this site then I would love to see more from this story. It's like nothing I've seen before and you've started the set up to a great and complex universe and that's not something that I want to see fade into the background of this site. :)
0Shard0 chapter 3 . 6/5
The last bit for capture two was say the least...sad.. I made me cry. It was a..good way to prove that just writing you make your readers act like the supposed situation. Like it really touched my heart and made me have a few tears. You are a truly gifted writer. I'll admit you still have quite a bit of ways to go but with a little improvement you will go a long way and by that I mean even more so than you already have came.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Please update soon !
MBlasterXD chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Please continue with this masterpiece!
hardoraku chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Please continue the story TT. It's toooo awesome to abandoned. Hope you find inspiration to continue.
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
I love the story, honestly I would be extremely grateful for an update even if the chapter was written in a hurry. Anything to read would be great.
The Nether Goddess chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Even if you aren't continuing this,it's a great story with a great plot and you're a great writer so you should feel great _
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
continue this I wanna know what's next
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I think it great. I especially like how Ichigo meets all this people and how he thinks. I wonder, though, if Ichigo will meet Death again.
Freaye chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
This is interesting, I hope you update soon.
bethkunoichi chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Haha, hooray for Merlin! I'm hoping for some sort of explanation for the expresion "Merlin's pants!" at some point in the future. PLEASE UPDATE! (Although i can't really talk since I'm so bad at updating myself...) Oh well, I love this story!
bethkunoichi chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Wow. Amazing. I love all the detail that you put in, it's really fantastic! I didnotice a few grammar errors, but nothing major. Very impressive for someone just doing this in their spare time!
bethkunoichi chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is fantastic! I was nearly crying after just a few paragraphs! I loved the slit reference to IchiRuki without it being over the top or anything, just natural like it is in the show. So hard to find that!
sugarcadet chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Good story. Looking forward to all the stuff you mentioned... . P.S when is Ichi gunna meet Harry?