Reviews for At Your Side
kazywaz chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This really captured Gabrielle's suffering which I find more apropos and authentic given the way and the reason Xena died rather than the stories where Gabrielle sucks it in and goes on.
re646 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I think it's been a month and a half since I finally ended watching Xena, but when it ended at the same time I started to watch Bones so I couldn't really take in the fact that Xena had ended (and sincerely I didn't like the last season) but after a week of watching Bones (4 seasons in a week XD) I couldn't take it anymore so I started reading fanfictions.

I chose mostly love stories, one shots, uber, but today I was asking myself where were the stories about the real end of the 6th season and I was on xenalibrary and read the menu Post Fin and entered it and saw a bunch of stories about the end )

With all the stories I chose yours to read, probably because the one line that summarised the story didn't say anything about bringing Xena back, only about the suffering of Gabrielle in a world without Xena.

Your story is a short story but it's really beautiful. The series finale made it seem like everything was fine even though Xena was dead and Gabrielle alone, but your story showed her suffering. It made me finally realise that the series was over and the end of it was awfully sad. I was numb (and numbed myself) so I wouldn't cry or have a sad face in my aunt's house XD and after I left it I was more interested in other stories than in series finale and today after your story I finally cried.

Your story is really well written and really emotive. Loved it. )
camahta chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
omg you are a very very very talented writer when are you going to finish this peice
Gina Azure chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Amazing story. I love the way you've written it. I wonder if perhaps you have intentions to continue it. If not, I understand and that's a good place to stop anyway. But I'd still like to know more about what will happen to Gabby.