Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
apeljohn chapter 7 . 8/16
OK, I was enjoying this story up til this chapter. But the first half completely goes against Harry's character to date, and the second half of it reads like you've gotten bored and decided to copy/paste your story outline instead. I genuinely cannot read it - I keep losing my place, since it's so incredibly plot-dense.
mimi.lillee chapter 13 . 7/29
one of the best read I ever had of Harry Potter series .. I really hope you do continue to write soon.. Thank you for writing this story
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 7/20
Ok this fixed my malcontentness over the previous chapter.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 7/20
Ugh what a ducking stupid way to waste the quality of the story. ...bad enough Harry lacks the curse of hatred. But even Ron escaped death?!
SEEKER452 chapter 13 . 6/10
love the fic man one the best i have read with the crossover and idea it was great until you droped it but still great thanks for read man
The Third Son chapter 1 . 3/29
Immediately went away just as I saw that the Uchiha got sorted into Hufflepuff *ahem*cowards*ahem*
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 2/7
You got the last name from Narito right?
rhizz17 chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
update please
Pecan Crisp chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Wait, if Harry met Nipsy at age seven and raised her, how did Nipsy save Harry from the wodden stake at age six?
bleh chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
What was the point in pulling out all the stops to get the bulk of their training in a matter of days if they were just going to undo all the damage and harm to image of the Potters/Dumbles. Like what was the point in not taking it slow with an ordinary time turner or something if they'd already decided to coast and fake it for years?

Just taking the memory of what had happened in that office public would've done critical damage to the Potters and Dumbles. Even if they got out of it without legal trouble the old man was guaranteed to lose of few of his positions. I think the disappointment in the chapter stems from the fact that you went through all the trouble in setting the groundwork for if things go wrong, and then when things do you choose to do absolutely nothing.
KnowPein chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
nice story...
hope you finish it
FireAndSteel chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Holy shit could you fit more clich├ęs into a smaller space? :D
Nikki271 chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Update please.
ProditorMagnus chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Really starting laughing with Severus Snail.
timefreak chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
'revealing yet modest cleavage '

What the hell.

Could you be any more stupid with this fic? My immortal is better.