Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Tobias S chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Oh my, please tell me this is a crack fic... It's so horrible, you can't be serious ... No offence, but someone needed to tell you ;-)
omh666 chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
hmmm
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
ahh.. rewrites always do not finish and remain stagnant or not started
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
to solve the problem of appearing to suddenly mature, they can just use henge for like a month or so while gradually growing while at it.
Dyani91 chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME GAHHHHHHHHH
jimbobagins chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
ah, damn it! but But thanks for the short ride , James
Sparkysbro201 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Great chapter! Lots of emotion and laughs. Great choice of cognac!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
The Imperius Curse is only illegal on humans, on a troll it would be fine. I'm not sure that I'm too fond of this anime-ish spin, but at least it's different.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,473.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Jonn Wolfe chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Darn. I was so HOPING to see Amelia Bones' reaction to the news/memories of what was done... Not to mention Albus' when they walk into Third Task.

I'd love to see this version continue, to be honest.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
it sucks already... you are pushing them together to soon for no damn reason
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Meh Incest sounded interesting, and truthfully it was.

I rather detested Harry being Harry when over one thousand years of memory was not his, as such he should be rather ancient per say, his emotions hidden...and the errors and the amount of mercy he shows for his past conspirators.

The fact he insulted tradition rather made me reluctant to continue and I did so after the part about scars the error was irredeemably stupid
LuisTherin chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I wish you luck in the re-writing this story, you will make it darker which I am very curious how it will turn out. You stated, that Harry will still possess Sharingan, I wonder at what level it will be and if May will still receive her's. I also liked in this version involvement of Flammels I hope you will keep it or even make their role bigger...

Anyway cannot wait for the new one.
Star Iron chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
True shame this never was finished. If you kept your original plot line and your rewritten story diverges from it, would you mind placing a synopsis of this before completely letting it die? I honestly found this story exciting, intriguing and an example of how genuine happiness can be found even in the darkest of times and individuals (without it being repulsive). Looking forward to your future work anyway.

Star
pinky9292 chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Even if there are some flaws to the story I very much enjoyed it. Well done.