Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 4/7
Lmao! Some lady asked you to take it down! Lmao how stupid can she be! Hahahahahahah "uh excuse me owner of porhub, but i caught my son watching one of your videos and as im a dumbass i would like it if you deleted your site so my kid doesn't touch himself instead of me doing something about it" lol i have a sister and i wouldnt touch her in a million years but this is FANFICTION its Make believe. Its harry and his sister not me and mine.
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 4/7
That was ...not a good chapter, i just cant see harry letting himself be used like that.
zeps9001 chapter 12 . 3/30
You did it again, Harry letting to be kidnapped and now spending months in Azkaban for absolutely no reason. When he could have spent this 'honeymoon' in Caribbean islands, after he buys them all with his gazzilion dollars.

This and the shit from the 7th chapter could be easily fixed, if Harry couldn't politically or magically or physically touch Albus. But you love repeatedly telling how Harry could beat him in a duel or how easily he could get him arrested. You constantly repeat how he is above all laws, how he could kill him in cold blood and nobody would bat an eye, how by any action against him people get death sentences.

As for the romance in this, they should have at least small amount of sibling relationship at the beginning. With out it, there is really no incest. I don't count how they felt up to 5 years old, because nobody remembers anything from that age. May had a crush on him before they even met and Harry from day one though of her as some random hot chick.

If you ever decide to rewrite this, remove Godlike Harry. Or acknowledge it properly and have Harry shit on everything, not this pandering of old fools for no reason.
zeps9001 chapter 7 . 3/30
Wait, what the fuck just happened? Did they just spent 3 years playing along to this shit? The fuck?

The story was going well, Harry is bit too overpowered, but that just makes this worst. Harry supposed to be modern day Merlin, politically one of the strongest man in the world and when bunch of assholes send Imperius at him, he just decides to play along and waste 3 YEARS? When he could have just said a word and all of them would be in prison and he would live with his sister? He's a fucking trillionair of solid gold coins, he could just buy a continent and live there with his own laws. 3 years to eleven year old who in last 6 years achieved everything is half of his life.

I even reread the ending hoping I missed something, but there's nothing that would explain why he did this. If he had done this for a week just to humor them, I could understand, but this is shit.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 1/16
I dislike stories where the Main character is strong enough to resist - lets say mind control- but acts like his being control, in essence, he IS mind controlled. Ugh
knarf3 chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Granger is such a cunt. Now only did that ungrateful mudblood not thank Harry profusely for saving her, she shouts out his secret abilities like they are no big deal! He should arrange for her to have an accident that will affect her... permanently.

Welcome to the family May!
knarf3 chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
You are a very talented writer and the sexual portion of the twins' relationship is wonderfully filthy to read, which is why their consummation (finally!) is a letdown when the scene is shorter than the foreplay! Why didn't you devote just as much time and care into crafting the actual sex scene? But hey, at least he injected his seed into her.

I forgot to mention Fleur and Lily before, but I'm sad that you chose to depict them as such terrible people. I admit that I'm a fan of both the HPxFD and HPxLE (Evans) ships, but the Fleur in this story is nothing but an unrepentantly shallow and spoiled leetle girl, and Lily might as well as be a monster. Potter Sr. being a piece of shit I can understand, for he is still the bully that he was during his glory days, but Lily? Wtf?!

Unless Harry actually kills Dumbledore for his repeated hostile actions against him and May, I don't why he would allow them to be sent to Azkaban, and it doesn't matter they are actually enjoying their honeymoon in there. You better make their reappearance for the third task even more dramatic!
knarf3 chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Nice too see the twins' relationship is progressing to the point where Harry is diddling his baby sis something fierce. The dance scene is wonderfully written and sexual. Hell, they all but rutted on the dance floor!

I said it before and I'll say it again, Harry should have left that bucktoothed, jealous, mudblood cunt to die during the first year.

It's good to see the twins finally shattering masquerade they imposed on themselves for the past two years.
knarf3 chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
I am definitely one of those people whose gears got grinded by the Ch. 7. I would kill myself before pretending to be a docile, weak-minded imbecile for two years.

What sort of parents name their daughter May? That's a middle-aged woman's name. I only hope her birth certificate has her legal first name as Maia or something similarly dignified.

Above damn time the twins casted off their self-imposed shackles.
knarf3 chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
I prefer my HP fanfics where Harry start off moderately powerful and certainly above average, but will grow into a very powerful mage only as time goes on. However, I have no problems with a uber powerful Harry right from the beginning when the story is written well in terms of grammar, style, pacing, etc. and very entertaining as well, thus this story has been a great read to me.

The gaping logic hole that is Uchiha (being a Japanese surname) somehow being one of the founding four of Wizarding Britain (back when the inhabitants of the Isles didn't even know Japan existed) aside, it has been very enjoyable watching Hadrian (you cannot seriously make me believe that his legal first name is the retarded diminutive 'Harry') Uchiha demolishing people standing in his way.

I hope your new version of Eye of the Beholder gets posted soon!
Lord Kuchiki chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Loved it
mckertis chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
I dont see what's wrong with loving your sister...though perhaps not an 11yo one. I mean, there's all sorts of laws against incest, but why exactly ? It doesnt really happen anyway, and when it does, 1 time out of a 100 million siblings - why stop them ? Seems counter-productive and repressive. Same as polygamy, i suppose. It's outlawed almost everywhere, but if everyone in a relationship is happy - who cares what sort of relationship it is, exactly ? Also legitimizing polygamy would be a GREAT way to weed out whores. All the whores will gravitate towards rich old fucks, and decent women will be more easily available for us normal folk.
apeljohn chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
OK, I was enjoying this story up til this chapter. But the first half completely goes against Harry's character to date, and the second half of it reads like you've gotten bored and decided to copy/paste your story outline instead. I genuinely cannot read it - I keep losing my place, since it's so incredibly plot-dense.
mimi.lillee chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
one of the best read I ever had of Harry Potter series .. I really hope you do continue to write soon.. Thank you for writing this story
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
Ok this fixed my malcontentness over the previous chapter.