Reviews for The Sweetest Nightmare
The Goddess of Eternal Spring chapter 1 . 6/20
Awww! Seph was so cute and innocent and pure. Was.

And poor Hades, what a shame x/w/x

I love this couple, they are so lovely. The perfect match OwO

Good lemon, by the way. Is the way I like, "triple S": soft, sweet and sensual. Oh yeah baby (okno).

Att. The Goddess of Eternal Spring

P.s: this has nothing to do but , I always imagined Matt Bomer as Hades, don't you? I'm not sure about Sephie, but Matt should be Hades on some film adaptation of Greek Mythology. I mean, bitch please. Why make Hades as an old man? He's a god, the eldest, but a god in the end. A god supposed to have eternal youth and eternal beauty. And also, I think He is the handsomest god, don't ask why.

P.s 2: I hope you understood what I wrote, english is not my mother tongue.
Wense chapter 1 . 5/17
Aww, I like how Hades tries to be a gentleman and to confort her. Cute one-shot, loved it
Amy Ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
This was sweet, funny, sexy and amazing all at once! Sure, it does have a few spelling and grammar errors, but that can be easily fixed. I really enjoyed this story and I can say I have found a favourite Hades x Persephone fiction. From the start where Persephone joins Hades in bed because of the nightmare and all the way when they cuddle after making love; I loved it all! Please write/upload more fictions if you have, because you have the potential!
LW12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow i loved this
DRParks0920 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It was beautiful!
Hyoyeon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aw, this is such a sweet story. Well done, darling.
Quinn Samuels chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
hades seem like a sweet nerd and Persephone is the super cool cheerleader.
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Your story is very sweet and hot. I liked how Persephone went to sleep with him because of a bad dream and how he gets more and more excited having his goddess in his bed. I loved the serpent part! And Hades being all careful... Lovely!
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
...That was pretty good, for you only doing it in 4 hrs...
Moonstone Valley chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was really WOOooF! (no words to describe this). Are you sure this is your first try at writing smut scene?

Is this a one-shot? Please, do chapters and include other underworld deities finding out about Hades/Persephone nightly escapades! I bet its a trick of Morpheus or Hypnos or others c;
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awwwww that was really sweet! And the lemon was hot!
madame thome chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
So this is your first attempt at writing erotica? Well kudos to you I think you did an excellant job on your virgin try. This story was sweet, funny and sexy all at the same time. Honey let me tell you that when you write erotica often the spelling and grammer can be a little incorrect due to the fact that we become so excited ourselves when we write it. So just know that if you make a few of these little mistakes it is because you are doing a good job on the writing and enjoying what you are doing of course!

Hades is all dreamy, toned and naked under his comfortable sheets and Sephie runs crying to him due to a nightmare. Did all of Hades staff/friends conspire to give Sephie a bad dream and keep Hades awake so that she would run to him. Maybe they know she is desiring Hades at last and needs a good way into his heart. After a season of rejecting him she would probably find the initial communication the hardest of all to let him know she is warmed to him.

Hades arousal and agony over Sephie's increasing sexiness is so amusing. Best of all is the "serpent" episode and Hades suprise at how happy Sephie is that he desires her so much. Of course from there it is one very hot passionate experience until they are tired and fall asleep in each others arms. Good job and would love to read more from you.
MykkLaw chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Are you going to make chapters, or is this it?