Reviews for The more you take, the more you leave behind
TessTrueHeart chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
That was a wonderful update, loved the riddle, got it in seconds (smile) glad you used the power of "Dearest Gil" it came through and provided deep feelings that caused my heart to clench for these two wayward lovers...GREAT JOB
MG12CSI16 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
I put off reading this at first but now I'm hooked. I love it! :)
RosePetal7 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Sooo darn cute. I love both of them in this!
stlouiegal chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Great chapter. Life can sometimes get in the way, which explains why gil forgot about the job offer. Sara will be so happy to have gil home. It's hard on a marriage being away from home. I went through that when i first got married. It was hard but we made it work, it was a hard year. Loved sara's,hidden message of love to grissom. Can't wait to read what gil sends, to sara.
csijenniferlynn chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Cuteness! Sigh.
calicsifan07 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I hope he makes it home soon. Looking forward to more soon.

Carol
Kammiie chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I loved Sara's little message! I do hope Gil takes this Job :) Really hoping for a GSR filled season 13 I feel we have been deprived in season 12
was spratlurid quimby chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
That was great. Now for Gil's reply...
stlouiegal chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I have read chapters 3 & 4, to catch up. Great chapters. I feel that sara is just going through the motions everyday. Her life sorta in limbo, til gil returns, so she can feel alive and hold again. Her routine isn't anymore. She wakes up late, getting to a scene late. It's time maybe for a break. And the case hit to close to home for sara. Little girl molested by her father. Sara just needs to re-connect with her huband. It still appears that something is off with sara. Please update soon.
TessTrueHeart chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
It was short but still wonderful, great job, I hope you feel better soon and find your muse, it may be hidden but I know it is not gone... Looking forward to more.
calicsifan07 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Interesting chapter. I will have to ponder that riddle. It is too late in the day to make me think right now. I want to see if Grissom will find the easter egg or not.

Carol
RosePetal7 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Hope you're feeling better! I missed this story! Glad it's back :) Keeps gettin better.
csijenniferlynn chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I loved the reference to Atari- Qix was my favorite game for ages, played at my great grandma's house! I also loved how Sara sent an encrypted message to Grissom, and how Greg had to be sitting at home day-dreaming about the "naked" picture she was sending. :)
TessTrueHeart chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
it is wonderful, no I do not have the brain power to even read the riddle but I will try this weekend, GREAT story, LOVE it
RosePetal7 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Aww Greg is so cute, "You guys are weird!" lol. Sad chapter for Sara, but at least she got through it. And with Greg there, a lot easier to move on. More! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »