Reviews for Assappreciation
nice fic
castlerocks101 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Please continue
purplangel chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Yeah the finale,...I've also been crying. Absolutely incredible... and Rick's hands and mouth and everything about him is just pure sexy... Jeesh! I can't stop watching their intimate scene. The best one is on you tube, Castle 4x23 First Real Kiss Slow Motion (Brighter) - Castle & Beckett - Always.

Back to your story girl, I'm still thoroughly enjoying it and am captivated by it. Don't give up on it please. I need chapters faster, lol.
namaster chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
you kidding, right? I mean I feel so sorry for Kate, and not a little sorry for Rick! I guess i am a woman, that's why
theputz913 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
What th was that? Give a girl a break! I voted for fluff!
katherine temperance chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
NOT FLUFF! But, I just discovered this, and I love it... PLEEEASE continue :)
Capissen38 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Needs a lot of editing. Hard to read...not in character...can't even finish it.
purplangel chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I applaud you for this line, "Rick wanted to believe her, he really did, but he still feels like she is playing with him, messing with his feelings and he has had a enough of that to last him a life time."

He sure has had enough of KB's messing with him to last a LIFETIME!

Way to go to leave her suffering a little bit. She needs the wake-up call.
purplangel chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This chapter was bloody brilliant! (It's obvious that English isn't your first language, so you may want to get a Beta-reader but I LOvve your portrayal of both Beckett and Castle and their emotions!)

This is the BEST description I've read yet as to why Kate didn't tell him about her lie...

"I wanted to be worthy of your love, I didn't want to be broken and I most definitely didn't want to be the damsel you had to save from herself and her stupid P.T.S.D. I just wanted to be more than who I am for you."
Howdy chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I would like to vote D because the world can never have too much fluff. Please and thank you
laurencracefan chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
this is great and it would be so funny to see rick punch that jackass and my vote is for d
Rick13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Booya!that's damn good!
Caskettlove22 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
This chapter was a lot better. Now I'm hooked! Update soon!
Caskettlove22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
The characters were really OCC, they wouldn't swear that much. Also, the dialogue was hard to understand. Otherwise it was good, just keep in mind how to write dialogue and keeping the characters in character.
hug-me chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really like seeing Castle stand up for Beckett, especially with what we are going through with the show! Looking forward to more!

Just one thing, it would be a bit easier to read if you spaced out the speech a bit more eg starting a new line. Just a suggestion:)