Reviews for Charade
MissHetalia1234 chapter 1 . 1/17
please please continue ur story!
This is a really rare crack couple and ur story is just so fantastic...i wish it would end like that in the original manga..but good job and keep up ur work: 3
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
I can;t find this pairing anywhere! Especially good ones too! keep up the good work and keep sprouting good fanfic from your brain!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
SHUSEIXTOKO! Please update
Hey chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Please please continue this pairing is so rare and I couldn't find a fanfic about this pairing.
Unexpected when I find yours I can't wait to read how it goes on so keep going
Hey chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Please continue your story!
Your story is very well written and interesting I'm an German reader by the way
Please hang on author!
Hello chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Omg!Please Continue!
This is so adorable cute..:3
I hope there would be more of this pairing I live it and your story is very interesting so hang on author!
DawnQuest23361 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
OMG! I love this story. It made me laugh and smile! I love ShuseiXHotsuma but it always feels weird that they were married in their past lives. It does, really. Anyways, I think this is a great story and I do hope that you continue it. :)
Also, I wouldn't mind helping you edit if it meant chapters coming out faster.
nhokjoon chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I kn it has been a long time but... Any chance of you updating again?
Kitkat3195 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I really like this storyline. I'm a fan of ShuseiXHotsuma but I like how you write ShuseiXToko. It's really cute. Also, I kind of like seeing Hotsuma jealous...haha! :)
The body switching thing makes things pretty fun and the two of them can learn more about each other that way too.
Aww...Shusei just really needs Hotsuma right now.
I hope you do continue this fiction! :)
4-Sweet-Lianna chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Please continue.
Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Yes, I like your fic too! It's unusual to read about shusei and toko...but it's very funny(lol isuzu :-)) I'm a HotsuxShu and TokoxTskumo fan... And I hope both couples/pairs stay as they are... But if toko and shusei end up together... Hm would be kinda interesting to read about this development! Whatever, I'm waiting for chapter 4 :-)))
Fireblaze chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Really... your fic is very interesting :) ! Personnally I prefer the couple shuseixhotsuma and tsukumoxtoko ("the originals" if you know what I mean) but your idea shuseixtoko, due of the pressure of the clan giou, is funny and different because we can see that their partners are not very pleasant for this... And if I understand the plot it's just a acting from toko and shusei...so their genuine love are juste for their Zweilt partner. Brief, I like your fic ;) I don't have a idea for the suite for help you sorry :/ but I'm sure you will make a good suite because this chapter was my favorite due at the consequence of the Isuzu's experience, the choir team with hotsuma and the little moment of shuseixhotsuma ... Sorry toko I prefer this couple and you with your brother lol XD So continue like that, don't give up ;) !
Thanks
p.s: sorry if my english is not very good, where I live we don't speak english often
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
finally updates! i'd been waitin' d waitin' like what? 2 month maybe... dunno..

the touko/shusei crack ship kinda made me go all ''WHAAAAAAATTTTT!" but then, after readin' ur story amazingly turned into, "why not?"

ck, some magic u have...

anyway, i luv ur story, so keep the story up okay, i'm touko fans actually, d one heck of a fangirl.. sooooo... i kinda sad that she'd a little fanfic made.. i hope u make some fic 'bout her too. Don't forget to updates!

ASAP! *smirk*

-anonymous
Guby-san chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Very nice and very well written.

HAHAHA, I loved the description as well as the couple between Shuusei and Toko.

I hope you update soon :)

I am really loving it!