Reviews for Charade
icygolden.palace chapter 5 . 8/9
I'm glad that you've finally continued the story. This was a good enough chapter. So, don't be disheartened and continue to write at your pace. Thank you and I'll look forward for more. 3
LBx chapter 5 . 5/8
I'm still enjoying this :) I like the insight Touko gains to Shuusei's powers, and I'm curious about how Shuusei will approach Hotsuma.
LBx chapter 4 . 2/9
Not sure if you plan to return to this story, but it's really entertaining and I'd love to see it continued. Loved the first four chapters!
MissHetalia1234 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
please please continue ur story!
This is a really rare crack couple and ur story is just so fantastic...i wish it would end like that in the original manga..but good job and keep up ur work: 3
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
I can;t find this pairing anywhere! Especially good ones too! keep up the good work and keep sprouting good fanfic from your brain!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
SHUSEIXTOKO! Please update
Hey chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Please please continue this pairing is so rare and I couldn't find a fanfic about this pairing.
Unexpected when I find yours I can't wait to read how it goes on so keep going
Hey chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Please continue your story!
Your story is very well written and interesting I'm an German reader by the way
Please hang on author!
Hello chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Omg!Please Continue!
This is so adorable cute..:3
I hope there would be more of this pairing I live it and your story is very interesting so hang on author!
DawnQuest23361 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
OMG! I love this story. It made me laugh and smile! I love ShuseiXHotsuma but it always feels weird that they were married in their past lives. It does, really. Anyways, I think this is a great story and I do hope that you continue it. :)
Also, I wouldn't mind helping you edit if it meant chapters coming out faster.
ctmancill chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I kn it has been a long time but... Any chance of you updating again?
Kitkat3195 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I really like this storyline. I'm a fan of ShuseiXHotsuma but I like how you write ShuseiXToko. It's really cute. Also, I kind of like seeing Hotsuma jealous...haha! :)
The body switching thing makes things pretty fun and the two of them can learn more about each other that way too.
Aww...Shusei just really needs Hotsuma right now.
I hope you do continue this fiction! :)
4-Sweet-Lianna chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Please continue.
Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Yes, I like your fic too! It's unusual to read about shusei and toko...but it's very funny(lol isuzu :-)) I'm a HotsuxShu and TokoxTskumo fan... And I hope both couples/pairs stay as they are... But if toko and shusei end up together... Hm would be kinda interesting to read about this development! Whatever, I'm waiting for chapter 4 :-)))