Reviews for The Pilgrimage
Lily chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I want Alina backstory. I hope it's coming.
Robin chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I loved this chapter and the realistc love scene!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh, Alina is back! what happened?
Robin chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"There was no rebirth for vampires, however, they would remain as they were, unchanged… Not supreme predators, after all, but just parasites, feeding on life and giving nothing in return."

Loved this!
mortangel chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I really am enjoying the pace of this story. Your care in slowly introducing the "monk" and his inner musings and conflicts really helped to seal today's chapter outcome. Thank you!
Raum chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Thanks for this new chapter!

You stay true to your characters and to the historical time you're dealing with. Well done!

Congrats,

Evangie88 chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
My first reaction to the nomad made me think of James, but of course that isn't possible. And then to find that he shows Adso how to drink from animals! But why in the world is Aligi back? I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Evangie88 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Poor Adso. He gets what he wants and what he doesn't want. And he also wishes to shoot the messenger. How he can stand his followers is beyond me, although it will obviously make it easier for him to give them to the "monks" at the end.
Raum chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
O Adso!

The chance meeting with this nomad can be such a great change in your life...life, not just "existence!"

Fingers crossed for you!

Elise de Sallier chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Another intriguing chapter. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Aligi. Some of your other characters are not very sympathetic, that's for sure!

Thanks for writing and sharing your talent. :D
Raum chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Masino's story is very sad. He lost the most precious person of his life. I hope it won't happen to Adso, too.

Thanks for this new, fascinating chapter!

romee79 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Most of us want to conform,to be "normal" and some of us pretend in order to blend in,to be a "worthy" member of but true,being "different" can be pretty hard.
romee79 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Yeah,no blushing or sweating for Adso,but he sure can produce a huge sigh of relieve.(hm,pun intended?)
romee79 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
The first step to accept his "lust interest"?I love confused vampires,shows that they aren't so much above us mortals.
romee79 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Funny,I was just thinking:"Well shit,seems like I have to make a list of who is who!" I would have done it gladly and with much enthusiasm,but I'm still thankful our awesome writer did it herself!:)

Maybe Adso gets lucky and Aligi is actually a girl!

Greetings from the other side of the Adriatic Sea (Croatia)
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »