Reviews for The Pilgrimage
k1942 chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Too bad this girl is so tenderhearted, she's about to place herself and her lover in a very deadly situation!
k1942 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
How appropriate that Leonello wanted to paint the beautiful vampire as Saint Sebastian! Caius showed him the error of his ways, I see. I knew the fate of these pilgrims, aside from Alina and Masino, so won't mourn them, with the possible exception of Odomeo, I kind of liked him. The rest, not so much.
k1942 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
I thought it was fair of Brother Adso to offer the notary, Cosimo a choice. Considering what he tried to do to Masino, I have no problem contemplating Cosimo's true fate. I'm also glad the boy will have an opportunity to live out his life, thanks to Adso's intervention.
k1942 chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
I always admired the strength and power of the long bow and the crossbow. Too bad gunpowder made them obsolete as weapons of war. Not to be too judgmental, but some of these pilgrims are pretty decent souls, and then there are a few bad apples!
k1942 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Hopefully Adso has frightened Vanna enough to buy her silence. Now the only problem he has is telling his mate what he is! Hope she takes it well and doesn't run from him.
k1942 chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Though there still are dangers to be avoided, the two lovers are growing closer to each other, a lovely thing to see! They are just going to have to be strong and weather the storms together!
k1942 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I knew they wouldn't be able to deny their passion for one another. At least now Adso knows he can love Alina without killing her. The one possible problem is the fact that Vanna knows the secret, too!
k1942 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Huge epiphany for Adso, to discover that he could exist on the blood of animals! It seems to have relieved him of his human blood caused nausea too. Now , back to why Alina/Aligi is riding hell for leather towards the group!
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I wondered who the blackmailer was, and now we know! In a way, I don't blame Masino much for the hatred of his mother and her lover. His plan for revenge seems sensible to me, considering his age and the time in which he lives. Poor Adso, now he has what he wanted, he's finding it miserable to be without the girl he desires so!
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I'm now curious about Alina's pilgrimage, the real reason behind it. Knowing her secret, it occurs to me that she may well be in more danger joining another group of pilgrims than she was from Adso. The background stories of all these people are very interesting, all the ways they have sinned and need redemption!
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Adso has to be experiencing a huge relief right about now, since seeing with his own eyes that his desire was not so displaced after all!
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Big fan of Mr. Twain here, so I did indeed realize what Vanna was up to! Makes me wonder when Adso is going to find out? Between his worries about his yearning for who he believes is a boy, Adso seems to be coming to some sort of adjustment in his thinking. I have a feeling that he's wanting to change his circumstances, perhaps even go so far as to leave the Volturi!
k1942 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Oh no! The more the merrier when it comes to Italian version of Canterbury Tales by way of the supernatural! I'm having a good time reading about all these different characters, but sadly it is way past my bedtime! See you again in the morning!
k1942 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Tanya was rather careless and inadvertently made a vampire! She probably wasn't too careful after saying sorry right before she bit him! Going to save her 'mother' probably distracted her! Now Adso finds himself drawn to this young boy. That must be puzzling, but I have a theory! The boy is really a girl in disguise! It's possible I suppose.
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
A heavy burden to carry for seven years, but I feel Omodeo is about to be absolved of his sins very soon! Brother Adso on the other hand may be having difficulty keeping down the blood he drinks because of guilt, or perhaps allergy? Who knows? It will be interesting to learn how he was turned, that may contain the answer!
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »