Reviews for The Pilgrimage
k1942 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Huge epiphany for Adso, to discover that he could exist on the blood of animals! It seems to have relieved him of his human blood caused nausea too. Now , back to why Alina/Aligi is riding hell for leather towards the group!
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I wondered who the blackmailer was, and now we know! In a way, I don't blame Masino much for the hatred of his mother and her lover. His plan for revenge seems sensible to me, considering his age and the time in which he lives. Poor Adso, now he has what he wanted, he's finding it miserable to be without the girl he desires so!
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I'm now curious about Alina's pilgrimage, the real reason behind it. Knowing her secret, it occurs to me that she may well be in more danger joining another group of pilgrims than she was from Adso. The background stories of all these people are very interesting, all the ways they have sinned and need redemption!
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Adso has to be experiencing a huge relief right about now, since seeing with his own eyes that his desire was not so displaced after all!
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Big fan of Mr. Twain here, so I did indeed realize what Vanna was up to! Makes me wonder when Adso is going to find out? Between his worries about his yearning for who he believes is a boy, Adso seems to be coming to some sort of adjustment in his thinking. I have a feeling that he's wanting to change his circumstances, perhaps even go so far as to leave the Volturi!
k1942 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Oh no! The more the merrier when it comes to Italian version of Canterbury Tales by way of the supernatural! I'm having a good time reading about all these different characters, but sadly it is way past my bedtime! See you again in the morning!
k1942 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Tanya was rather careless and inadvertently made a vampire! She probably wasn't too careful after saying sorry right before she bit him! Going to save her 'mother' probably distracted her! Now Adso finds himself drawn to this young boy. That must be puzzling, but I have a theory! The boy is really a girl in disguise! It's possible I suppose.
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
A heavy burden to carry for seven years, but I feel Omodeo is about to be absolved of his sins very soon! Brother Adso on the other hand may be having difficulty keeping down the blood he drinks because of guilt, or perhaps allergy? Who knows? It will be interesting to learn how he was turned, that may contain the answer!
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Thinking to hide her sins, Bonizella was unfortunate enough to have Aro and his all-knowing touch as her "confessor"! She kept thinking he was a mind reader, little knowing how close she was to the truth!
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I was not surprised. It would be the only sensible way for a girl to travel, even if she were not alone. She was afraid to go to Rome, after the dangers were pointed out to her. I like your story, but it is rather confusing without the familiar names in it.
Agonidzo777 chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
Thank you for the post-pre Carlisle and Esme, and Edward and Bella stories. This gives us a little history to go on. I do believe you will eventually pull together a meeting of the Cullen's and the Adler's... and I believe it will be be very interesting. I could not and did not try to follow all the history of the 13th and 1400's, I enjoyed the gist of the plot despite the goriness.
crazymama chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
I like how you brought it together with the more-present-day. I bet Adso will hear about Carlisle after. The almost-battle of Breaking Dawn. How could he not with all those witnesses?! Again, thanks for writing!
crazymama chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
A fur selle! Brilliant! I would think a butcher might make sense too. Then he would make good use of the whole animal. But it would be difficult to hire help and hide the fact the animals were so perfectly drained.
crazymama chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Oh no! Alina, you fool! But, then, could she have lived with herself, or Adso, is she hadn't tried?
crazymama chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Mercenary battalion? Huh. I'll have to read more on that.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »