Reviews for The Pilgrimage
crazymama chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
A fur selle! Brilliant! I would think a butcher might make sense too. Then he would make good use of the whole animal. But it would be difficult to hire help and hide the fact the animals were so perfectly drained.
crazymama chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Oh no! Alina, you fool! But, then, could she have lived with herself, or Adso, is she hadn't tried?
crazymama chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Mercenary battalion? Huh. I'll have to read more on that.
crazymama chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Honestly I think Adso's response is a natural one. It makes things simpler. I would venture a guess most would agree with that, if not the entire sentiment - gay or not.
crazymama chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
OMG! Mark Twain was the origin of the skirt trick? I was just commenting about that very story this week to my young coworker about how that piece of sleuth-work doesn't hold up any more because women wear pants. So Aligi is a woman in men's clothing?
crazymama chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
OMG I am ridiculously excited to read this story! A hidden gem, this one! I wish I had somewhere to pimp it out for you! I have yet to read much of historic Volturi. This is bound to be fascinating and full of intrigue! I do feel bad for this woman, though... she seems like an interesting character to die off. I can't wait to find out if she does for sure, or not.
RosalieSmiled chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
I have enjoyed this Pilgrimage much more than I thought. The revelations were unexpected throughout the journey. You have done an exceptional job at conveying this story. It was very enlightening getting an idea of what some were thinking on their way to confession. I really liked the epilogue too, very different.
rojalvr2 chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
excellent. thoroughly enjoyed your story. I love that this story is relatively short. Thanks again.
rojalvr2 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Very interesting story. Your english is better than most american's.
Montara chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
I love your ending. The way you masterfully weaved Twilight's beloved vampires in your story... And you gave us the information we all craved: Adso and Alina are still alive!

This was a great journey. I'm so glad I found you through Raum's blog! Thank you so much for your wonderful story!
Montara chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
It was the only possibility. I'm glad that he was smart and accepted her reasoning so fast :D

Now, the only fear is that he won't be able to restrain himself but he did so well until now, I don't think it's possible for him to kill her.
Montara chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
I don't think he's letting himself dream about changing her. So, she'll have to be the one that will have to ask for immortality.
Montara chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Wow, I was right about Ruby...:D
Montara chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
I hope I'm not right but I sensed that Ruby's interest will cause them trouble. I think she'll stay with him. But what will he do? Will he try to change her? His control seems very good so her chances of surviving are high.
Montara chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
You gave them deaths according to the darkness within their souls ...
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »