Reviews for Eyes of the Broken
etzelg chapter 9 . 2/14
:) I will wait. :)
WolfWinks chapter 9 . 2/7
That is so awful. I hope you heal well and as quick as possible. Take all the time you need to recuperate. You story is amazing and well worth the wait. Feel better soon!
foxgodess07 chapter 9 . 2/4
get better soon. we'll be waiting.
XxMomoMunchyxX chapter 1 . 1/28
Hakudoshi is in here?
maddie24clover chapter 9 . 1/27
O NOOOOO! That's horrible... if your drunk you really shouldn't drive... another example of how stupid some people can be. I hope you get better, don't worry I won't unfavorite your story :)
Lexi-Chan16 chapter 9 . 1/27
get better soon
Kimori Takahashi chapter 9 . 1/27
Wow.
I'm sorry to hear.
I'm lucky I only got a deformed ankle, and several broken bone on my right foot. (All on one leg)

I hope you get better soon.

P.s
When you first start standing up, you feel lots of pain going through your leg so get up really really slowly.
Lexi-Chan16 chapter 8 . 1/19
lol please continue soon
Mika chapter 8 . 1/9
more please :)
Amaya Ootori chapter 8 . 1/8
Lmao oh god the poor hosts. Please post more soon _
Mistress Fae chapter 8 . 1/9
I enjoyed reading this! I'm kind of sad though that she was discovered.
Aryenne chapter 8 . 1/8
Loved it. Good work both of you. Of all I must say what I like the most would be the way you finished it but I loved the chapter as a whole. Keep up the good work.
Ikarianni chapter 7 . 1/8
please do more for this story soon.
RedEyedMiko chapter 8 . 1/5
Oh, I like this chapter! I expecially like Sesshomaru at the end!

"Stop staring or I'll make you..."

Although, if you have a dirty mind, like myself, that sentence can mean many different things! Lol! But I call it a 'Sexy Mind'!
Vocaloid Marmalade86 chapter 8 . 1/6
Well thank you Otaku Neko Ninja Miko Tenshi, but I honestly forgot what this story as until I retread chapter 1. Love this chapter as well. Hope you update soon and I suggest get a pillow for your butt, that helps my butt when I'm updating chapters.