Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Day of My Reckoning
RustKnight chapter 1 . 5/31/2014

I actually liked this one much more than A Crucible in More Ways Than One. That one was too over the top, still funny though.
kaazmiz chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I can imagine her personification manifesting...
...demanding them all to "worship the superior being in front of them"
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Original idea, pretty funny but as you yourself said not as fun as A Crucible
Emile-A239 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Read it in the accent. It did indeed improve the expierience
Patient131071 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very amusing both in concept and in execution. I would rather like to see an interaction between the SR2 and the Reapers. Just an idea that I thought you might want to have a look at.

However, again, as with the Crucible fic, I feel that you are being excessively hard on yourself; this has been a highly pleasurable read.
Thanatos34 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
My god, this one is just as funny as the other one.

"To use a pitiful organic analogy, it is as if a doctor tells you that you do not urinate adequately, and then spends almost every waking minute of the day toying with your phallic organs, occasionally stopping only to sleep, run his own errands, or chat with the nearest pretty wretched organic. He continues to play with them as you move around, rest, work, sleep, and fight, diddling with them, all under the justification that you do not urinate adequately."

I'm going to have to limit my consumption of your stories to two a day, otherwise I might die laughing from too much awesomeness.
FloridaMagpie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Dunno what you're talking about. I laughed all the way through this. Nice work.
Jozern chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Well I kept smiling all the way through this but not our right laughing like in Crucible. I took this more like serious what if scenarion one-shot. Would really love to read more how Normandy SR-2 is going to implement it's revange.
AlphaO chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Good read, I liked how changed the pov to that of the Normandy and its reactions to everyone on the ship. I just hope there's more chapters coming from this and A crucible in more ways than one.