Reviews for The Deviants: Book 3
meadow-music chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
No arranged marriages! Love the series. Hope they dabble in other advanced magic after animagus... such as Patronuses perhaps?
atymer chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Some things can't be changed. Rats! Especially that Rat!
Ah well, at least they didn't get smacked around. I'm really leary of Luc now.
Why doesn't anyone ever tie that nasty little rat up so tight he strangles!
Ah well more trouble ahead and I won't miss it.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Great story
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
I suppose it'll do for the tardiness. But I hve been busy with babysitting m twin brothers. Their mom is just. Ungh! So very much ungh. Ha ha. Everything on TV isn't as good as use to be anymore. Which kinda sucks, bcause my household at my moms only watches Big Bang Theory anymore. Dx
psychoyoshi79 chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Good conclusion to this chapter. I was wondering if the girls' mistreatment (not the best word but you know what I mean) would come up. Poor Harry. He's going to be expected to take her to the Yule Ball. scrunches nose ah well, can't wait to read book 4. :)
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
More:) Please this is really good:)
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
I have been waiting for this chapter! It is, sucks it ended though. I like 'em. I dunno if. Could watch Alfas, they took our Vincent away on Bones. *sniffs* Plus I don't watch much TV nymore, most of wha I do watch is ither dVD, Netflix, or Hulu. But I found a new show that is a spin-off of Doctor who, that made my day so much.
psychoyoshi79 chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
Yay Blaise! It's awesome that he's back. I'm guessing next chapter will be a bit of a reunion between the four of them. Lovely. :D

Also, brilliant with the whole memories thing. It shows how different having someone who grew up in the wizarding world helping you compared to a muggleborn is. Hermione probably didn't even know that was possible to do. Should be interesting seeing how that comes into play. And Ashanti flaming them up there doesn't quite have the dramatic flair of flying Buckbeak to the window, but I still like it. ;P And I agree about the life debt. I just hate the ruddy bastard. XD

Another great chapter, can't wait until the next update. :)
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
More:) Please this is really good:)
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
House is awesome. My mom won't let mehave him as a doctor... I've also been rewatching Doctor Who. And catching up with Being Human, UK editon, US edition sucks. My nerdiness keeps all my time durin' the summer. XD
psychoyoshi79 chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Damn, I was hoping Pettigrew would get killed. Shame, that. A slight cliffie here too. I wonder how Pettigrew will get away.

The chapter seems alright, if a bit short. Admittedly not a whole lot new happened in terms of plot development against canon, so it's hard to really say it was spectacular or awful. :p Like I said, I was hoping Pettigrew would be killed because it would cause a bit more AU-ness. And I was half surprised the boys didn't just stun Ron's cohorts. It seemed more like a filler, but they're destined to happen in a majority of stories.

And I will be stoked when he's nicer to Indigo. I'm a huge romantic at heart so anything like that makes my heart clench in sadness. This isn't too big of a deal though, compared to some other stories. Especially because there's other plots going on that are really awesome (in addition to the slightly twisted canon business). And looking forward to what you have planned for Ron. :)
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
I honestly wouldn't know what on over there other than UK shows. Awwww man, now I want to watch more House.. I'm slowly writing the story. It has to fit betwee my insane sleepin' hours, my working, and everything else I do, and latley I've been drawin' a lot.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
More:) Please I really like this story
psychoyoshi79 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
I enjoyed this chapter (as much as you can enjoy a chapter where the main character is beaten to a bloody pulp). Draco and Harry's discussion went really well (significantly better than I was expecting) and I'm glad they've cleared it all up and can hopefully wrap up the year without anymore garbage between them.

Gah! I don't know how much more stand offs between Indigo and Harry I can stand. I know this one wasn't a direct confrontation, but it still makes me sad. I can't wait until they're nice to each other. But I get what you're saying, 13 year-old relationships are often awful. When I was 13 I served as the in-between relationship substitute for a single person, not the most proud point of my life. But alas, Harry shall be maturing (relatively) soon and maybe, just maybe, he'll at least lay off being an ass to her. And possibly asking his friends to lay off of her. And Hermione too, since Indigo would still likely hate him (even if she loved him) if he was an ass to her. Well, that's all too much to hope for. :)

I can't WAIT to see what they do to Ron (and hopefully they can weed out others with it). How he got into Gryffindor is beyond me. Attacking with 7 on 1 odds AND from behind is ridiculously Slytherin.

So we only have a couple more chapters until book 4, which should be when the real fun starts (not that it hasn't been a blast so far). I'm looking forward to it, a lot. And therefore I'm looking forward to the next update as well. :) Can't wait, and thanks for the awesome Sunday evening read!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Hey hun,

LOVED IT! plz update sssssssssssssssssssoon and keep up the wonderful work