Reviews for More Than Another Experiment
Sarah May Reed chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Are you sure this is your FIRST Johnlock fan fiction? It was quite fast moving and got strait to the point of the story. The sex scene was explicit, but not overwhelmingly so. It was well described and I can imagine Ben and Martin acting this out (please don't judge). All in all, a really fun fan fiction that I will definitely re-read at some point soon! Thank you for writing this, it really improved my mood. :D 3
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This was overwhelmingly adorable!
Rima-seeks-solace-in-words chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I really liked this. It was hot and the end was so fluffy. Thanks for sharing.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
What a wonderful first tale. So Well done.
DWdemigod11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was the best fanfic I've ever read in my life omg thank you
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was so adorable! XD
(Smut with a hint of fluff. Always do the smut, as for an idea. Ive got none or I'd be writing it.)
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love the one-shot!

Xela
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great piece. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You say 'uncomfortably empty' alot in your smexy times. Just a habbit i've noticed.
Ninotsjka1992 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is really good, especially since it's your first Johnlock. I like the bit of plot just as much as the actual smutt. You have a very nice way of writing. Great job!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm not a fan of slash but this story is really cute!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
*grinning* Thanks for posting!
JocyDec chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think you really got that very well. The way Sherlock deduced John's feelings without knowing that it would embarrass John. Very well written. wouldn't mind a sequel maybe with their coming out to others in Sherlock's own way?

Well done, thanks!
broadwaybound101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Your first? I don't believe it! Super super awesome.
Arcollowen chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i've read a few of your stories, and they are just adorable. bravo my darling :) x