Reviews for The Dark Side of Magic
Dav009 chapter 6 . 11/5
Why did you stop writing this amazing story
JGMSK chapter 6 . 10/12
jessup chapter 5 . 3/12
Im a little disappointed because the land is changing darth vader it seems for that is impossible,darth vader would never swich sides ,only for his son after see his sun in a familier situation he was in.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is kind of a crappy prologue.
Funny chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I thought this will be a boring story, but I enjoy it! But please make longer chapters!
L.D chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Have it so that vader kills deathstrem in the middle of the meeting with clestisa for attacking cloudsdale.
LunarParadoX chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Work faster. This is really good, and i want more of it
buttershoes chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Its pretty good. What you could say was that this was inbetween the last two episodes of star wars, giving an alternate/your own explanation on more reasons that vader turned good again. I know life may get in the way or it is just to hard but could you make the chapters a little longer possibly? Its your choice im just expressing my opinion. Keep up the good work.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
This is a fun story! I hope you update pretty soon.
rabu chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
You don't know how excited I am right now. I get this feeling when badass characters are being transported in the universe of MLP (like Vader or Broly)...I just hope I will be able to sleep now...

Anyway, great work, simply love it.
When the next chapter?

Still, take your time, I don't want you to rush it.
Jack The Epic chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
shade-fang chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I think that when Darth Vader meets princess celestia it should be a surprise visit; think about it if celestia can pull small pranks on Mr/Mrs. Cake she'd be willing to take a time to go to the ponyville library so she could Talk like a normal pony with friends. Or vader could just use the force to synchronize with Equestria so he could tell when the time is to go to Canterlot. Either make sure Vader doesn't kill off anypony. Discord would be o.k, Princess Luna is not o.k. because of nightmare moon.

P.S. I have an oc you can use his name is night-blade ( he is a black pegasi with white mane and tail with silver eyes.)

Pettunen chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I'll wait excited whats goining to happen next... This is so great atory this far...
anyponyfeatherdash208378 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
"This strange being known as Lord Vader has been heard about before but I can't remember the last time it was."

Something tells me when she sees him, she's gonna go "Sun God" on his ass.

""I will be the one that is in charge here not you" Lord Vader said as he released his grip on Bow."

I think it would be better if he said "I will be in charge now Commander Bow, you will wait for your turn"
aniponykan10293 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
"Captain Deathstrum was absolutely shocked by this, since Lord Vader was gone he wasn't sure if he should be relieved by this or terrified out of his mind."

I'm pretty sure any imperial captain would be relieved that Vader's gone.

""Where are we?" one trooper asked.

"Not sure, looks like Naboo was combined with Dagobah if you think about it" another trooper joked."

Boy wait untill they see the rest of it.

""Looks like some kind of dragon but its small" another trooper replied.

"Maybe it's a baby dragon?" a trooper to his right asked." does he know?