Reviews for The Way They Flinch at my Touch
amandaholmes chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I can't wait until you continue. Sorry I didn't get your response to my story until now but I really hope you continue. I love that you have it in Jim Plarity's POV, and I love him already! :)
A1Shurn chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Holy crap, this us brilliant! The only thing that I didn't like was that you repeated yourself a lot. The second time, I can understand was for dramatic effect, but it was a little much. Other than that, brilliant idea, and please continue asap!
Tuorp chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You think you're crap at writing and you're not so shut up.

Don't even know what LA Noire is but this is so good.
A Resistor chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Yet another astonishing chapter Nollac, I loved the little bit of sarcasm: catching his breath after his 'long' five metre run

It adds character to these kind of stories, I can't wait to see why Harry was in L.A. I wonder if dearest brother Harry had anything to do with Marie's death? I guess I'll have to wait and find out...
A Resistor chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
An impressive start Nollac. Personally, I thought James would have stepped in with Winston's little rant, ah well, I suppose cops can't intervene with everything. You presented it in a way that kept me from wandering away from the word I was reading, which is what I do a lot with stories. I wonder who this 'Mysterious Man' is? Anyways, I'm sure you've had enough of me typing like this.

Conclusion: Great first chapter, presented well, no spelling mistakes spotted and great grammar. I hope to see more!

-Noobsown24