Reviews for Jitters
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I'm new to this ship I love alot once upon time femslash ships and ruby has always been my favorite character and this pairing is adorable
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
The cuteness gave me a cavity. I think you did good
Kilt chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Yees, more Red Snow!
Pandora's Teapot chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
:-)
swanqueengranger chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
AWWWWWWWW!

Seriously, it's about ALL I can say. This is just so endearing and loving. I adore it and them. And a line in here made me have an interesting thought about Regina and Emma, as well. (The one about her yelling at MM) They are such a different couple than these two. I love it!
Serena Milton chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Omg! I absolutely loved this story You did such a great, amazing job I love Mary and Ruby and some of the previous Once Upon A Time episodes had definitely hinted about those two Wonderful story Please continue:)
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
"Complete?" No! I'd greatly appreciate any other Ruby/MM gems you have lyin' about as you've so completely sold them to me. *Swoon!* S'wonderful!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*double swoon!* Ruby/M&M is truly adorable; Ruby's such a mischievous minx! I love Regina as much as the next gal, but Ruby/Mary slash really sets my heart a flutter.

And your writing! Wow! You've got the skills to pay the bills-I'm so in love with your style and characterizations, you really now how to get the best performance out of them.
Animegirl1331 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
This story is so cute. Mary Margaret is adorable.
Me chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Awww, so cute! I'd still like to see some reactions from certain other characters around them (Regina, Granny and David), but I'll just imagine them then. ;)

This is great as ever though, I love all your little stories about this pairing, and if you meant it when you said that this was the end of Jitters, well... I hope that meanst you'll write others.
BOOM chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I wanna kiss you. No, seriously. You made my freakin day with this.

This has to be the best ship ever. Who's David? I no longer remember. All I'm seeing is very RedSnow.

If you decided to write more to this, or possibly another fic of Mary/Ruby, you wouldn't hear one complaint from me.

However, you might hear a high pitched squeal and some excessive fangirling.
Me again chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Just so you know (in case it wasn't already obvious) I love this. _ The way you write these two is just adorable, and as you know I now refuse to ship either with anyone else.

So... brilliant. More please? *wolfpuppy eyes* XD
Dr. Zebra chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was absolutely adorable

And she called her M&M C: That killed me

Continue please?
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
aaw, that was sweet and so cute :) will you be writing more of this verse?
swanqueengranger chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So cute! You know, it's funny cause Mary and Ruby never crossed my mind, but Snow and Red are all over it. Great job!