Reviews for Her Wallflower
I liked it a lot chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
It was really well written. It was almost as good as the actual book, please write more. :)
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Perfect characterisation and flawless writing make a great combination. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
Cooper chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I want to say thank you. Perks of being a wallflower touched me emotionally I've never felt before. I like many others have a really difficult time with life, but this novel (and now movie) make me feel like I'm not a lone and that everything will be alright. You're story makes me feel the same way, I can't really describe it. The thought that Sam returned Charlie's love in the same way makes me hopeful that it could happen to anyone, finding love and support in the same way Charlie did. Thank you, it means a lot to me.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
love this story 3
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Love it! Great job! :)
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Perfection. That's all I've got to say. Perfection. Oh..I mean this in a "I think it's very good" way.
Amy Jessica Pond chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Amazing! This sounds like something Stephen Chbosky would've written in the book. :)
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. I liked it. I really, really liked it. I like the original author's writing style, and yours is very similar. You captured Charlie's feelings and emotions very well. I love to think that Charlie and Sam got together. Thank you for this.
rubiano chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow... simply wow... just wish this would've happened in the book, its perfect. Thank you for sharing this story with us
ManiacallyFascinated chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very nice! I liked your allusions to things that happened in the actual book, like the bits about being infinite and about Charlie thinking of Sam, "that way". Great job. Short and sweet- a pleasure to read! :)
Colourful Darkness chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was a great piece. Well written. Loved it!
Emmie Gin chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Beautiful! I love them!
crimewars chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
omg i think you characterized charlie and sam perfectly! it's great!
shellcottages chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wonderful!
Cody13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Perfect. That's all I can say. You captured Charlie's personality perfectly. The fact that he is more innocent than the other characters but at the same time he seems more mature, he sees more, notices more and though he has trouble wording it to those around him, he can word it perfectly on paper. I think it's safe to say I shed a tear towards the end. I was so happy to have that one perfect moment between Sam and Charlie. Well done.