Reviews for One Night With You
lenokiie chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE!
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely love the story!
Wouldn't have guessed you had problems writing it...
I'm usually a Lorlen/Akkarin fan, but you convinced me ;)
Well done!
EllenR chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
The build up was well written, suspense in all the right places. In fact, I really enjoyed the whole thing, bar the scenes of actual passion. You write the actual romance scenes well, but there is an obvious difference in the quality between say, the kisses and the scene where Lorlen struggles against fatigue. You can get away with continuing on your own and learning to write romance from experience, or you can ask someone to pair up with you while writing this fanfic.

I really enjoyed it, and I hope to read more soon.
BoxxyBoss chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
yay! Slash pair all the characters! :D

I love how the late hour made them reckless, it gives the story a sort of surreal feel to it.

I also think you captured Lorlen perfectly as a workaholic and Osen's caring nature was expressed very well.

The bit where Lorlen asks Osen if he wants to marry somebody in the guild was great, so exciting!

My favorite bit is where they kiss for the first time, the description is beautiful. And all the bits after that were very fun. Even though the last line made me sad :C I have to agree that it's an interesting and fitting twist that makes their romance bitter sweet
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was wonderful- I don't neccessarily ship Osen/Lorlen, but I like the pairing :D You really expressed it very well here too, and this is definately one of, if not the most believable Osen/Lorlen fics i've read. I love your descriptions too, they add a lot to the story. I really liked the interaction between the two men, and I thought the kissing/romance part was extremely well written, I wish I could write make-out scenes like that! I hadn't expected the last line, but it made the whole story very poignant and moving, it was a very effective ending I thought.