Reviews for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First
Onixceptable Pun chapter 18 . 3/18
Wow.

I stumbled upon CSYGM a few days ago, got addicted in an instant, then binge-read all your other related stories and now here I am at the latest chapter of this wonderful story, with no "Next"-button left to click and it feels almost as devastating as the last ten minutes of ME3 without the Extended Cut.

That being said, I totally love your writing. It's fantastic. Coming from someone whose first language isn't English - and who is triple-checking this review for mistakes - this may not sound much of a compliment, but I've had my fair share of fanfiction on this site to somewhat compare.
Your portrayal of the friendship (with all its slight romantic undertones) between Shepard and Garrus is simply beautiful, very well thought out and EXACTLY what I was looking for. Same goes for the great balance between solid action scenes and incredibly cute fluff - the latter making my heart feel all warm and fuzzy every damn time, especially in chapter 16.
You've put so much love and detail in this story, the characters seem so alive, it almost feels like canon - if not even better, for obvious reasons.

I know, it's been nearly 3 years since the last time you updated and I'm trying to be realistic about this, maybe you don't even check your reviews anymore, but nevertheless I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this and your other stories. Seriously, thank you for them.

(And if you're ever going to continue this – hope dies last, right? - I'll be right here.)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 18 . 3/14
This is such a great story. It would be a pity for it to be left unfinished. Hope you update someday. Love the banter between Garrus and Shepard.
I just wanted to say this is the first fan-fiction I've ever read and I really love your writing. This is amazing! All the Garrus interaction I always wanted. I really hope you continue this. It would be nice to see what your interpretation of the characters feelings for each other would be after they've acknowledged them and such. I know it's been a few years, but I really hope you come back to this.
Sylvan Moon chapter 18 . 2/28
If you ever continue this story, I'll be here waiting.
sweettea1 chapter 18 . 2/23
I absolutely love your story! The characters are well-written; the tone of the story has a good balance, shifting from serious to humorous wonderfully and always bringing a smile to my face. I do hope you update soon; I would be very enthusiastic to see what you have in store!

sweettea1
AIK2 chapter 18 . 2/15
Nooooooooo! I must know what happens next! And this was last updated in 2012... Sigh...

Well, oh well. I'll just say that I enjoyed this story (while also avoiding doing AP work, but that's not new).

Some critique: Garrus didn't really sound like Garrus to me. Neither did Chellick. Joker was closer to Joker, and so was Kaiden. But, I could still appreciate the story as it was regardless of how the characters didn't sound like my interpretation of the original, so you're good.
I know it's been too long but I would love to see more of this or planning on something for ME2. It's such an awesome story and it's so cute :3
Juan Carlos Jr chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
This fan-fiction is amazing! Thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
I found this fanfiction too late...AND IT'S SO GOOD D: I'm guessing its been years since it's updated...
Venric66 chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
Oh my goodness, this is such a great story! I love everything about it! You've done such a great job at keeping everyone in character, and your content is amazing. I hope to see a new update soon! Great job!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Please if you have the least shred of mercy write more!
Got to know how Garrus handles the Normandy's destruction.
You have an amazing talent for writing and have really captured their personalities. I hope your considering/ already are writing fiction that's entirely your own creation. If not it would be a shocking waste of talent.
But yes, once again please please please write more!
Meikhaila chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Awww... just when I got hooked it ended. Please write more :)
The KJ Universe chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING?!
Marie chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
English is not even my first language, but I keep my breath everytimes Shepard and Garrus are together (so I don't breath frequently I guess xD) I Know it's a long time since you don't update that, but if you see that, I beg you to continue!

I realy whant to know how Garrus will take the death of Shepard, but also, you realy have talent. Like a said, Im not a god in English, but it's clear that you can go far in writing.

So... This. Is. Good.

Continue please )
imjusttori chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I loved this story! Sad there hasn't been an update in two years... really interested in what happened the night they got drunk...
The whole story I'm going "JUST KISS ALREADY!"

Hope you get the inspiration to keep writing it.

Tori ;-)