Reviews for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First
sweettea1 chapter 18 . 2/23
I absolutely love your story! The characters are well-written; the tone of the story has a good balance, shifting from serious to humorous wonderfully and always bringing a smile to my face. I do hope you update soon; I would be very enthusiastic to see what you have in store!

sweettea1
AIK2 chapter 18 . 2/15
Nooooooooo! I must know what happens next! And this was last updated in 2012... Sigh...

Well, oh well. I'll just say that I enjoyed this story (while also avoiding doing AP work, but that's not new).

Some critique: Garrus didn't really sound like Garrus to me. Neither did Chellick. Joker was closer to Joker, and so was Kaiden. But, I could still appreciate the story as it was regardless of how the characters didn't sound like my interpretation of the original, so you're good.
I know it's been too long but I would love to see more of this or planning on something for ME2. It's such an awesome story and it's so cute :3
Juan Carlos Jr chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
This fan-fiction is amazing! Thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
I found this fanfiction too late...AND IT'S SO GOOD D: I'm guessing its been years since it's updated...
Venric66 chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
Oh my goodness, this is such a great story! I love everything about it! You've done such a great job at keeping everyone in character, and your content is amazing. I hope to see a new update soon! Great job!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Please if you have the least shred of mercy write more!
Got to know how Garrus handles the Normandy's destruction.
You have an amazing talent for writing and have really captured their personalities. I hope your considering/ already are writing fiction that's entirely your own creation. If not it would be a shocking waste of talent.
But yes, once again please please please write more!
Meikhaila chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Awww... just when I got hooked it ended. Please write more :)
The KJ Universe chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING?!
Marie chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
English is not even my first language, but I keep my breath everytimes Shepard and Garrus are together (so I don't breath frequently I guess xD) I Know it's a long time since you don't update that, but if you see that, I beg you to continue!

I realy whant to know how Garrus will take the death of Shepard, but also, you realy have talent. Like a said, Im not a god in English, but it's clear that you can go far in writing.

So... This. Is. Good.

Continue please )
imjusttori chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I loved this story! Sad there hasn't been an update in two years... really interested in what happened the night they got drunk...
The whole story I'm going "JUST KISS ALREADY!"

Hope you get the inspiration to keep writing it.

Tori ;-)
FrolleinGrottenolm chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Major cliffhanger and this is it?
I have soooooo many questions and I do not even know where to start.
At first I have to apologize for my awkward grammar und choice of words because I am German and English is a foreign language to me.
I have never been a fan fiction fan. Too many discrepancies to the original story lines. BUT even though there are small things that do not match in your story, it is still a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. But I saw that this chapter, the last one, is two years old and it seems that you lost your passion for this story. Which is very sad. I hope you will find your inspiration again.
I really need closure.
What happened in the night they got drunk? I hope they told each other their true feelings, kissed and fell asleep cuddling. Please tell me they kissed!
Shepard and Johannes speak German. So do I. If you consider starting this story again, I would be glad to help if you would want them to have a conversation in German. It would be funny if the translator would only be programmed to translate English because I am sure it is earths universal language in mass effect. Johannes could tell Shepard about Garrus's feelings for Shepard and this is why she is hitting on him sooooo hard in ME2. While playing it I thought "oh my gosh! Poor guy! She is making him so uncomfortable the whole time." But it would totally make sense if Shepard would know what Garrus does not want to admit. He loooooves her :) anyway... It is hilarious if they would stand there and talking next to Garrus and his translator would be constantly glitching. The only thing he would understand would be his name.
There is this piano thing... Have you played the citadel DLC?
And Garrus's face paint... Does not make a lot of sense to me. Wouldn't he just paint over his scars in ME3? I would say they are tattooed on but maybe it still hurts in ME3 or maybe he thinks that Shepard thinks it is sexy?
Anyway... I hope you read it. And if you start writing again, your old fans will read it again and new ones will follow! ... I know I will! I just created an account on ffnet just to write you ;)
I am a big fan ;)
Hope you will read this.
Oh! And P.S.: this poisoning story could be an agent of the shadow broker because a super paragon Shepard of course denied the file he request in ME1 and he said Shepard would regret it. She gets the agent but not the broker himself because this happens in a DLC.
OR it is the illusive man who is testing Shepards ability to survive everything and Garrus's reliability . This is why he gave Dr. Michel the antidote as a part of his game. Why else should he choose the cop who had gone mad as trustworthy enough to let him on his ship? I think I should stop with my stupid guesses...
But I hope they will kiss on New Year for luck. Shepard could give him an order. :) Or Garrus wants to but does not because he is insecure and when Shepard dies he blames himself for not doing it and being responsible for her death by not being there and to rescue her and not kissing her when he had the chance to give her a lucky kiss... But this is something for CSYGM... Which I adore too btw... Well... This turned out quite long. Sorry for throwing so many incoherent thoughts and words at you. Hope you answer anyway.
Greetings from Germany.
Your Grottenolm.
Murus chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
Relationship-oriented fics are normally not my cup of tea. As such, I was skeptical about this one.

All my prejudices were wrong. This is... outstanding. Alive.

Please finish this story one day. It truly is a gem - and has now earned you a recommendation on TvTropes.
BloodyRoseHearts chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
I really like your story! its so cute! There are a few parts where i think you got a little too personal, like when Shepard starts playing with a piece of Garrus' armor, but other than that i really like how you've done it! WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Seriously this writing is as good as a book you would pick up in a shop and buy. Well done.