Reviews for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First
Bout time this updated.
nim399 chapter 22 . 33m
OMG glad to see you back! You go! Work the wait x3
TheProtobabe chapter 22 . 1h
I love the subtle intimacy they have together here. Your Shepard and Garrus are just so damn good.
ShepGar chapter 1 . 8/5
Hi! Im reading again this wonderful story!
wondermints chapter 1 . 6/10
This was posted so long ago and I never leave reviews, probably will never see it but I have so thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the different portions that belong to this work from the Dossier: Shepard to Tentical Lover. I only wish there was more! Thanks for all the happy reading hours and sleepless nights!
I've been spending the day in airports since 5 a.m. and I'm really happy I stumbled upon your work! I was sleepy and alone and my shoulder hurt so I searched for shakarian fluff and this fic is delightful! (I'm still sleepy alone and in pain, but now I got a turian to think about) Great job!
oi770 chapter 21 . 2/9
Wonderful! I would love to read more...
Natasha Becerra chapter 21 . 2/2
Hi there,
My name is Natasha and I came across your fan fiction through the Shakariakn Tumblr page. And I just now finished reading Comander Shepard, you've got mail and caught up with The Heart Asks for Pleasure First. I'm a bit late to the Mass Effect FemShep Garrus romance but I have to let you know I genuinely enjoyed your writing of the characters and the situations you wrote them in. I'm finally finishing up playing the trilogy and been holding off finishing the last mission in the 3rd game. So in the mean time I've been finding outlets of adorable and heart warming art of Shepard and Garrus. To be honest I've never even read fan fiction or considered giving it a second look. However through finding your work, I am much more appreciative of the craft and specifically your earnest portrayal of these beloved characters. Anyways, I just wanted to say you have amazing work and a gifted talent. I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every chapter. I was even sneaking glances at more phone as I was at work because I was hooked and invested. Also, It's so awesome reading the chapters in the characters voices. I don't know if you're writing any more these but you have a new fan and it be nice to see one day how the Christmas shore leave ends. I hope all is well with you and you're doing good. I just wanted to express my gratitude for your dedication with writing this series. Much respect from one artist to another.
With much sincerity your new fan,
Natasha :)
bananabarbie chapter 21 . 9/27/2017
I know you started posting this story a long time ago but I'm just replaying the original 3 and I'm steadily working my way through all the shakarian fanfics. I wanted to say that it's incredibly well written and I was so impressed when I read you were still in highschool at the time! The friendship dynamic with the underlying hints of fluff worked so well and I think you nailed it- this coming from someone who usually reads romance. Also liked the depth you added with the lore and weapon details and piano talent. I could go on! Anyways just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story and you have a real talent I hope you run with it. :)
aDuck117 chapter 21 . 7/24/2017
Great story. Looking forward to a conclusion, though might be waiting a while! Really enjoying the friendship that you've developed for the two, refreshing to see a genuine friendship arc as opposed to the "we're friends, but now I suddenly find you physically attractive for some reason".
Darund chapter 21 . 7/19/2017
I love your story so much!
Keep waiting for new chapter coming.
You have my support from Thailand.
rational chapter 21 . 5/3/2017
I am loving this story! I just read through the whole thing, starting with your text message story. You've really captured their banter so well. And I can't get enough of their proto-romance thing. It's adorable how they flirt. And the way they're obviously both jealous but can't make any sense of it. Actually, I just frickin love how neither of them seems able to make sense of any of their feelings. The constant rationalizing both of them do...while everyone else who sees them together sees it immediately! I like how they're both so much more touchy-feely than they were before (which they also work really hard to rationalize). Speaking of which, are we ever going to find out what happened the night they both blacked out? Also, I'm looking forward to seeing Kaidan interact with the two of them. What will he think? It breaks my heart to know there's such a short time limit for this happiness.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2017
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to read more!
tigervod chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Okay, look, I need to know how this ends in your mind. This was one of the first shakarian stories that I read after I finished the trilogy. I love this version of Garrus and Shepard. I usually do not review ff because I don't usually know what I want to say and if what I do say would be constructive. But I cannot let this story perish without knowing what plan you had for the kitten and if Garrus convinced Shepard to let him back on Normandy, not without me trying to show you that there are still readers. Readers who need to know.
rachelle.batan chapter 21 . 3/21/2017
I love your story. The pacing moves fluidly and it makes me want to read more. I appreciate your mindfulness in spelling and grammar. So when is the next installment? :)