Reviews for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First
Kotali chapter 18 . 9/19
I've loved reading this.
All of it. All of your writing.
It seems that it has been restored though; no updates for a few years now. I wish there were more.
I'm sad to have made it to the end, but I very much enjoyed the journey.
Thank you.
Kotali chapter 4 . 9/18
I can't... even...
They're so cute.
Thank you. I'm so glad I found you.
Your writing makes me so happy.
WillowOdair chapter 4 . 5/28
I died a little inside reading this. I love it soooo much.
Aelibia chapter 18 . 1/25
wordspank chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
This is astoundingly good - shame that it isn't complete. I came all the way from CSYGM, and it felt like there was a massive payoff coming! But being a fic writer myself (albeit for other fandoms), I know what it's like to not be able to pick up a story any longer, no matter how good it's been doing. I think you were extremely adept in tackling their cross-cultural barriers/challenges, and I unexpectedly loved the fluff. Simple things like holding hands, Shepard freshening up Garrus' clan markings... It really hit the spot. I've just started on ME3, and I adored this series so much that I decided to name one of the multiplayer units Artemis. I can only hope that you'll one day pick this up again (maybe when Andromeda releases?), but do know that you've done an amazing job with this, balancing deep friendship and camaraderie with great dialogue, and delivering on romantic undertones. Loved loved loved this!
Eeveeon1105 chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Wow. Just wow! I love this story. Mostly because I really love Shakarian, but also because it's been written very well. The humor in it is also amazing. I simply cannot stop laughing. I read your other story, Commander Shepard, you've got mail, and I have to say, this follows in its footsteps well. Great job and keep it coming!
anon chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
I've been reading all the fics you've written, and I have to say, the ones I've read so far are all amazing, and in character, and believable and funny and wonderful. These are some really nice shakarian fics, and I hope that eventually you might come back and finish this one, but it's still great as is.
Tourteau chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
All right, I can proudly say that I have finished reading all your fics. Deliciously satisfying and really well-woven into each other, especially with the excellent Shakarian.

Character development fits nicely in the gap between ME1 and 2 – really believable. Did an impressive job with the pacing, as well. A nice, put-together 'saga' all in all.

I don't know if you still read the reviews, but if you do, then you can clearly see how pathetically needy we readers have become. This is an awesome fic, and it would be a shame to never give it closure.

I do understand that life is unpredictable and hectic, and can only hope you're doing fine wherever you are. In any case, thanks for sharing your lovely fics, and writing them well. C:
cassondra.keller chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
I loved reading this story. I just wish you would finish it :).
Mystic Rains chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
I forgot how much I love the story and that it's incomplete. I'm still holding out hope
angryanon chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
Three years. Three years since you've updated this.
No hope for a continuation, it seems.
I'm really dissatisfied with this. There's no ending. No closure. Shame on you for weaving a wonderfully accurate and intense story and then abandoning it.
Ealasme chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
This is a spot-on, amazing fic. I really wish you'd take it to an M though. I think well-produced stories like this should always have at least a little smut.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
Lamentablemente he llegado al último capitulo, aún sabiendo que la historia esta inconclusa, quiero que sepas que disfruta mucho de esta historia.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
I love this! Their relationship is so fluid and so lovely.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 8 . 5/11/2015