Reviews for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First
rational chapter 21 . 5/3
I am loving this story! I just read through the whole thing, starting with your text message story. You've really captured their banter so well. And I can't get enough of their proto-romance thing. It's adorable how they flirt. And the way they're obviously both jealous but can't make any sense of it. Actually, I just frickin love how neither of them seems able to make sense of any of their feelings. The constant rationalizing both of them do...while everyone else who sees them together sees it immediately! I like how they're both so much more touchy-feely than they were before (which they also work really hard to rationalize). Speaking of which, are we ever going to find out what happened the night they both blacked out? Also, I'm looking forward to seeing Kaidan interact with the two of them. What will he think? It breaks my heart to know there's such a short time limit for this happiness.
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to read more!
tigervod chapter 1 . 4/18
Okay, look, I need to know how this ends in your mind. This was one of the first shakarian stories that I read after I finished the trilogy. I love this version of Garrus and Shepard. I usually do not review ff because I don't usually know what I want to say and if what I do say would be constructive. But I cannot let this story perish without knowing what plan you had for the kitten and if Garrus convinced Shepard to let him back on Normandy, not without me trying to show you that there are still readers. Readers who need to know.
rachelle.batan chapter 21 . 3/21
I love your story. The pacing moves fluidly and it makes me want to read more. I appreciate your mindfulness in spelling and grammar. So when is the next installment? :)
Kimiko Y chapter 21 . 3/16
Hey, loving the story so far, hope you upload a new chapter soon!
Theralex chapter 21 . 3/12
Giiiirl, I just found your stories today and let me tell you - I inhaled them all. Started with Commander Shepard, You Got Mail and then went on to Tentacle Lover and now finished this one at 3am. After the first story was published 4 years ago, I expected everything in the general direction to be long since abandoned, but you sure do deliver! Thank you so much for wiriting continuously for such a long time - and so well, too! I have not found anything in any of your stories that makes me do a double take. There have been several moments where I laughed out loud. Thank you so so much for having my back even though I am sinfully late to the shakarian party. I do hope you continue to update this because daaaaamn I am addicted :D
Good night and thank you again!
Lili The Amazing Clutz chapter 21 . 3/9
This story's so great I couldn't sleep at night :D can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you'll be able to add it soon :)
TacitLady chapter 21 . 2/10
I love this! Just read it all in s few days! Keep up the good work. You're a good writer!
AutumnMTC chapter 21 . 2/8
Come back to us, sweet summer child. I need another chapter ASAP.
New to tumbler, and mass effect. Absolutely in love with Sheperd and Vakarian. Your stories give me hope for brighter futures. Keep writing. Xoxo
I only found this story yesterday, but I'm completely in love. 3
Thank you for writing it and sharing with us all!

-Akime
Meesa Meesa chapter 21 . 1/22
This is so good and I love this story and all the characters in it! Thank you for writing!
Cenza.Ash chapter 21 . 1/15
Adorable ending. So much fluff potential with a kitten in the mix :') Looking forward to the next chapter!
PatrickMcKinney chapter 21 . 1/15
I read this ages ago and didn't realize you were still updating, and so recently too! I can't wait to see more of it. Also, your characterization of them, and the way you capture the aesthetic of the ME universe is really spot on. Can't wait for the update!
Kallie6891 chapter 21 . 1/13
Awesome! I love the addition of the kitten and I can't wait to hear what name Shepard and Garrus pick. Perfect balance of action and cuddles in this chapter, and I loved the detail about cats not being common anymore, and that they are kind of rare to have. Very cool!