Reviews for I can still do this
MarvelAsh chapter 17 . 9/30
I like this story. And I was really surprised to find that I liked Katniss and Cato together (the only other Cato/Katniss story I've read has Katniss as a blubbering drama queen who wouldn't do anything but drool over Cato the whole time)

But that line. "I'm still working on a personality."
That's the one that made me fall in love. I'm still in shock
Anterus chapter 29 . 8/10
It's been a long time since I've found a new multi-chaptered and even better, complete fic that I've been so drawn into. I finished reading the entire thing in the span of a night and a day. I loved every moment of it, particularly how you fleshed out Cato and Silas and portrayed Katniss' own. I love the little moments of humor injected into the story, even simple comments by Haymitch or random thoughts by Katniss. I was actually looking for a non-romance story but I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this, and suddenly Cato seems such a perfect fit for Katniss. I suppose that in itself is a wonderful feat from you :p Thank you so much for posting. It was a great read.
Kathy chapter 29 . 8/7
I am so happy to hear that you are planning to write professionally. This fic is a few years old, so I don't know if you still are going to write a book. Maybe you already have! I do have to say thank you for makingthis fic my life the past two days (and nights!). Few things are more fulfilling then finding a story of this quality and getting to enjoy it for two days straight without interuptions. Yay for summer vacation! School starts next week, so I'll have to get to the sequel in a hurry to be able to enjoy that too. The quarter quell will be spectacular, I just know it! Oh, and Ending the story with your view on the characters were really nice.

Btw, I just noticed that the extremely long replies to your reviewers stopped in the chapter after I complained haha, so ignore that comment.
Kathy chapter 15 . 8/6
Just have to point out one sentence I thought was a bit misplaced, or rather very OOC for Katniss. "Bless his generous heart"? What was that! Hahah, feel free do disagree, but to me it was a bit weird. I see someone commented on Haymitch being OOC, and I don't agree. I find your way of developing his character natural.

And morr last thing, I was so happy to see that the fic were so long when I started reading, but you can guess my dissapointment when the end of each chapter contains a book worth of replies to you reviewers. I get that you want toanswer them, but maybe that could be done somewhere else? Or seeing ad this fic is getting pretty old, maybe you can delete the replies.

Wow. Longest review I've ever written. Just want to end this saying that you write beautifully. I'm absolutely stqrting to be a katniss/Cato fan, but I must admit that I'd probably love any fic you have written just because of the quality of the writing. Thank you!
May a Chance chapter 27 . 6/19
Wow. Hearing all this crap about Endra is really making me hope that never happens to me.
bookworm51485 chapter 18 . 5/8
I'm getting the feeling that Cato might have taken Katniss' place in the whole 'Capital whore' thing... Though, not necessarily for sex, or not necessarily only for sex. Kinda hoping I'm wrong, but I guess I'll see...
Aimee chapter 26 . 2/17
Endra sounds like a bitch!
ochreish chapter 9 . 1/7
Everything was dandy until you signed off as VOLDEMORT. Like seriously, how did I not know the Dark Lord was an amazing writer and Cato/Katniss shipper?!
bloomsburry chapter 29 . 1/1
Such a wonderful story! I'm glad I read it. I'm excited for the sequel
Trousseaux chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
While this was tiring, I'm glad I managed to review every chapter. I love this story for many reasons, and I can't wait to start on the sequel. You are an amazing writer :)

As a possible twist idea, what if Snow tries to reprogram Katniss?

Or when he reprograms Cato, he ups the dosage, making him mindlessly want to atrack her every time he sees her. So then while Katniss is allied with Finnick, Annie, and the others, Cato's either by himself, or allied with people who also want Katniss dead. Maybe he snaps out of it when he badly hurts her, or when he's about to kill her.

I love this story. Please continue it :)
Trousseaux chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
Can't wait for sequel :)
Trousseaux chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Hello :)
Trousseaux chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Nice to see Gale helping out
Trousseaux chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
I like how throughout the story, you give us a lot of insight into the lives of children in career districts.
Trousseaux chapter 24 . 12/23/2014