Reviews for Fluttershy, the Pokémon Whisperer
bunearypony88 chapter 1 . 3/29
If your ok with this but I wanna create a fanfic in the form of a comic it's about pinkie pie (rarity has her hoofs full with a lot of dress orders,Applejack,twilight,and flutttershy are still on there journey,rainbow is at a big flight contest in cloudsdale and without twilights Magic then she can't attend,so pinkie pie is left alone in sugarcube corner while the cake family is to busy in Mainhatten for a bake off,they asked pinkie if she wanted to come but she actually said"uh no thanks I'll be fine here",pinkie pie started thinking about her friends in Johto and thout about May being a contest couardinater then pinkie pie decides to go on her own pokemon journey and much like ash's luck and timing pinkie pie was late to get her first Pokemon,even the pikachu was gone,the only Pokemon left was a jigglypuff,they both started traveling together and they end up running into dawn ash's friend from the Sinnoh region,and her main contest rival is Harley a purple long haired (...guy..) who where's a cacturn based outfit,pinkie pie really hates when he calls her Pinkie Winkie even jigglypuff and wigglytuff get annoyed around each may expect for pinkie that contests are all fun a games like a party,but actually she takes contests really seriously)
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
As a follower and friend, can I say that you REALLY need to cut back on the 4th Wall breaking-esque dialogue you put in between the character's lines? They just come across as stale and corny to be quiet honest.
Final Genesis chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
A great ending to such a charming and kawaii fic! Loved the moments between Fluttershy and Ash/Satoshi - now for the sequel!

Final Genesis chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
More awesome teamwork, especially with the addition of the Elements of Harmony (even though I've read this story many times), and good riddance to bad rubbish! XD

Final Genesis chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Nice of Max/Masato to interact with Ponyville as well, and how sweet! What a cute moment with Nero and Fluttershy, along with the moment with the latter and Ash/Satoshi!

Final Genesis chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Sorry that it's been over a year since I last commented - distracted by so many events, and I should try to devote some time more! Time for me to help increase the fanfare more!

And interesting decision for Apple Bloom to interact with the Pokemon world as well!

Blahblahcat chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Psychochiken chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Okay, I loved this story so much. This excellently written and the romance of it was spectacular. Well done.
avatoa chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
You misspelled Zecora's name. Other than that, you're good.
Mpnagem89 chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
You know what the funny thing is? I could actually see this happening if Nintendo and Hasbro do a crossover together, plus I think Fluttershy will enjoy the world of Pokemon.
LunaLove089 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I want a sequel! Please
Final Genesis chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Interesting revelations, and contact has finally been established between both worlds! Now for the CMC's results! :D

Final Genesis chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Nice fight scene - especially with Fluttershy standing up to Team Rocket even though Jessie/Musashi, not surprisingly wasn't fazed. Still, it would be nice if the goodbye scene would be extended, like with Venusaur... would he also allowed her to depart, just in case?

Final Genesis chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
No surprise that Team Failure to Launch has plans! And so the first meeting between our heroes has begun... and interesting development for Fluttershy's first steps! :)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So that's how Fluttershy became a human! Quite an interesting turn of events! :)