Reviews for My Feelings For You
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Some of it rymed, especailly Danny's poem. I like his more because of the repeated line. Have I ever told you that you are freakn awesome at the Danny and Vlad characters? You are. Write more!
maltese chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Seeing these poems are like.. staring at black and white! Both complete opposites.. yet, still the same thing.

And your poetry is nice. Definitely nicer than mine. I look forward to the next one :)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I actually like the way you are doing it,

There is no way you are screwing it,

And I could feel the emotions like a pit in my stomach, feeling kept in a ball.

Anxiety was hanging over it all,

In the corners of my eyes lay the tears that are threatening to fall.

But I’m sorry to say I have nothing more to say,

Not that I cannot write more to day.

But what I experienced was greater than any word, yes greater than them all.
ShadowedFang chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
The thing is that many times the deepest emotions can only be expressed properly in simplicity. Yes, it is simple, but it is also clear and communicates the very foundations of their somewhat twisted relationship.
Dream Trance chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
For whatever it's worth, I liked it :) Quite frankly, I loved how you described their thoughts on the other, Vlad's in particular. I can't say for sure since I don't usually read reflective pieces like this, but I thought your take on their views was creative and original...or at least phrased creatively.

As for the poetry bit, I wouldn't worry too much about it. From the looks of it, you used the poetry style free prose, and with that style anything goes. Besides, rhyming is only one element in poetry. You also have rythms (like the iambic pentameter), alliteration (feuding, waring, destroying (in this case, the alliteration being the 'ing' at the end)), and parallelism (how to capture, how to unlock, how to conquer the young man's heart)...Sorry if this makes little sense. Creative writing was quite a while ago for me -' ...and I was never good at poetry either...

You probably already know about all that jargon I listed off since you used some of it in your story, but I have this tendency to lecture...

Anyway~ I found this interesting :D Suppose that's all I have to say...I would like to see more of your take on Vlad and Danny's relationship as enemies though ;)