Reviews for Reincarnate my rivalry
Shadow1176 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Good detail, a fine plot, and a bond of two people, forever locked in combative love. Yuuka and Mima seem like they would be great for one another. Good job, I must say.
Mizuki00 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Splendid! And entertaining! That farewell moment and Yuuka blushing are amazing... An understatement that it can't be simply called Amazing. I guess in my own words, the whole story is Beautiful. I give you my thanks for creating this story!
Shredster VII chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow.
This was amazingly well written! The way you were able to delve into the character's psyche was impressive, to say the least. I could easily see an awful 500 word version of this, but not only did you stretch it out to 7,000 words, but you did it in an incredibly captivating way.
And with only a single typo, a missing 'T' in an 'at'. Which is ignorable, really.
All-in-all, best Touhou oneshot I've seen in awhile!
StupidityNowOffersWisdom chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Beautiful.

This captures emotion so well, I could even feel Yuuka's sorrow and Mima's bittersweet despair at the farewell.

nori
noemnoem chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
asdgjhkglhm a Mima x Yuuka fanfiction 3

I loved it, you depicted them perfectly. I don't usually like sadist Yuuka but the way you did it was brilliant~

I-if you write more I'll seriously have to consider marrying you or something :o