Reviews for Stories of Us
I won't lie, I would have enjoyed the story more without the Galeniss, and mostly because shipper reasons (I'd had enough of that triangle in the original books!). I also just didn't see the necessity of it, seeing as, in the end, she found she didn't even love him romantically. Plus there was enough tension from class differences and K's reluctance for love was already established as coming from a fear of becoming her mother.
What a bitch. I dont want them to get together. She doesnt deserve him.
ribbon1 chapter 27 . 6/3
You write so beautifully
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 27 . 5/23
I really can't wait to read more of this story!
This is a really great fic. Well written, and despite the fact that it doesn't really relate to the Hunger Games in any way, apart from the characters, it works really well.

I look forward to your next update - amongst the demands of RL of course.
pentillium chapter 27 . 3/9
just found this fic. love it. hope you will be able to continue it at some point.
Please please please finish! Just one more chapter to tie it all together!
weesh chapter 27 . 1/6
This is really good. It's incredible how well Peeta and Katniss' situation/personalities fit into this time period and the effects of war. Very well written. It feels natural and one almost wouldn't know the characters were plucked from something else and put there. I love how Katniss interacted with Nola, Thresh and Rue. And I'm so glad she agreed to marry Peeta without more fuss then she put up. Neither of them are perfect or come without baggage but they are so good together and good for each other. Great job on this.
thousandbirds chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Can't wit for the next update!
felitanjy chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
When I finished this chapter 26, i hurriedly look at the last update time. Nothing is worse than an unfinished fic because this one is great! Keep up the good work!
Chalayne chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Will there be more of this story? Hope so!
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
The irony. Peeta knows how to swim! :D

Sweet chapter. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
So that was why Peeta asked her to keep the doors open. Sweet and caring as always. :3

I laughed at Katniss' reaction to the kiss. She said so herself, Mellark is not manipulative, he just loves to tease people. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
This was another moving chapter.

I agree though, Peeta has the fortitude to survive even the most devastating loss, possibly even share a little ray of hope once he's able to put the pieces back together again.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Funny that Peeta's supposed to be the patient here.. But in the end, it looks like he's going to be taking Katniss under his wing. :D
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »