Reviews for Stories of Us
Indiana1985 chapter 27 . 3/20
Please, please finish this amazing story!
Gaby chapter 27 . 2/24
When the next chapter? Pleaseeeee
OtterPatronus27 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Great start ! I am interested to see where this goes :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
I won't lie, I would have enjoyed the story more without the Galeniss, and mostly because shipper reasons (I'd had enough of that triangle in the original books!). I also just didn't see the necessity of it, seeing as, in the end, she found she didn't even love him romantically. Plus there was enough tension from class differences and K's reluctance for love was already established as coming from a fear of becoming her mother.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
What a bitch. I dont want them to get together. She doesnt deserve him.
ribbon1 chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
You write so beautifully
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 27 . 5/23/2016
I really can't wait to read more of this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2016
This is a really great fic. Well written, and despite the fact that it doesn't really relate to the Hunger Games in any way, apart from the characters, it works really well.

I look forward to your next update - amongst the demands of RL of course.
pentillium chapter 27 . 3/9/2016
just found this fic. love it. hope you will be able to continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Please please please finish! Just one more chapter to tie it all together!
weesh chapter 27 . 1/6/2016
This is really good. It's incredible how well Peeta and Katniss' situation/personalities fit into this time period and the effects of war. Very well written. It feels natural and one almost wouldn't know the characters were plucked from something else and put there. I love how Katniss interacted with Nola, Thresh and Rue. And I'm so glad she agreed to marry Peeta without more fuss then she put up. Neither of them are perfect or come without baggage but they are so good together and good for each other. Great job on this.
thousandbirds chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Can't wit for the next update!
felitanjy chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
When I finished this chapter 26, i hurriedly look at the last update time. Nothing is worse than an unfinished fic because this one is great! Keep up the good work!
Chalayne chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Will there be more of this story? Hope so!
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 5/10/2015