Reviews for Crimson Crown
milagglad chapter 12 . 8/15
I like... update please
SummerStormWar chapter 12 . 5/24
Can't wait till more and keep up the epic and awesome work! :)
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 3/15
Tanya and Leah are a must.
guest chapter 11 . 2/11
OMG, Tanya's horrified reaction at possibly mating with an animal was SO FUNNY!
And Leah kinda forgetting she's naked for a while there... lol
I had never even heard of those two being paired together but they're surprisingly cute.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 12 . 2/11
any chance this will be continued?
VinIzio Venom chapter 12 . 1/17
plz update
Lord Asmodeus chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
This is so slow pace...I simply wanted to see Rosalie and Isabella together. And then the Journey would finally begin, instead there's a dozen chapters of little to nothing but contextual information with minor variety. In this case, Sue, Seth and Leah. And then you have Tanya, who has also found her destined in Leah. Seriously, why couldn't you simply focus on the plot?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Please review soon
tlc125 chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Thanks for updating. I'm glad you're happy and in love.
Beth Cyra chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Well I must say I sat and read this story in one go. I really loved your continual build of the Rosalie/Bella pairing. As it stands it's the only twilight pairing I really read as I just totally fell in love with it a while back.

So I hope to see this one finished as its nice and feels wonderful.
CatchingStar chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Interesting. Never thought Tanya would be involved too. I'm glad you updated and I hope it doesn't take too long for you to do it again.
mikkappo1992 chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
Please please please continue! Absolutely enjoyed reading it so far, and cannot wait to see what happens
Zelda's Hero chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Please please pleas keep writing more to this story! it is honestly the best story on this entire website. it has purpose and planning. thank you for writing such n enthralling tale! please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
This is an amazing story, I love it! You have a great story writing talent :) and Leah and Tanya may or may not have squealed quite a lot. :P