Reviews for Crimson Crown
mikkappo1992 chapter 11 . 3/22
Please please please continue! Absolutely enjoyed reading it so far, and cannot wait to see what happens
Zelda's Hero chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Please please pleas keep writing more to this story! it is honestly the best story on this entire website. it has purpose and planning. thank you for writing such n enthralling tale! please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
This is an amazing story, I love it! You have a great story writing talent :) and Leah and Tanya may or may not have squealed quite a lot. :P
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I really enjoyed reading this and love the story line. I've never came across it's equal. Hopefully, there'll be more soon. Kissinghollie
tlc125 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
This is getting good. I really hope you update soon.
Thanks.
modesty1021 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Love e it
Jay aka Jordan chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Yesss to Leah and Tanya
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Pretty much reading it all. MORE!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
really not that good and its more like a edward/bella story than a rosella story. and you keep using plot that have been done over and over and a lot better.
tlc125 chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Lol. I didn't mean to sound so whiney in my last review. I just got a little frustrated,
I loved the chapter. I almost cried for Bella's pain. Thank you for the update.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
I feel u Bella but poor Edward
Zelda's Hero chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Poor Bella can not win
CatchingStar chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
I'm enjoying your fic and I seriously hope you update soon. Poor Bella, it's bad that she is suffering, but i have faith that things will get better. It will be interesting to see Rosalie vampire side win the battle at the end.
tlc125 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I like this story. I really do, but it is sort of hard to follow. I had to go back and reread previous chapters to get the story going again.
I didn't like that Edward had to keep them apart but I get that it's part of your story.
The chapter overall was very well written. I hope you get a chance to update soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »