Reviews for Crimson Crown
Lord Asmodeus chapter 11 . 7/23
This is so slow pace...I simply wanted to see Rosalie and Isabella together. And then the Journey would finally begin, instead there's a dozen chapters of little to nothing but contextual information with minor variety. In this case, Sue, Seth and Leah. And then you have Tanya, who has also found her destined in Leah. Seriously, why couldn't you simply focus on the plot?
Please review soon
tlc125 chapter 12 . 6/13
Thanks for updating. I'm glad you're happy and in love.
Beth Cyra chapter 12 . 6/10
Well I must say I sat and read this story in one go. I really loved your continual build of the Rosalie/Bella pairing. As it stands it's the only twilight pairing I really read as I just totally fell in love with it a while back.

So I hope to see this one finished as its nice and feels wonderful.
CatchingStar chapter 12 . 6/10
Interesting. Never thought Tanya would be involved too. I'm glad you updated and I hope it doesn't take too long for you to do it again.
mikkappo1992 chapter 11 . 3/22
Please please please continue! Absolutely enjoyed reading it so far, and cannot wait to see what happens
Zelda's Hero chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Please please pleas keep writing more to this story! it is honestly the best story on this entire website. it has purpose and planning. thank you for writing such n enthralling tale! please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
This is an amazing story, I love it! You have a great story writing talent :) and Leah and Tanya may or may not have squealed quite a lot. :P
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I really enjoyed reading this and love the story line. I've never came across it's equal. Hopefully, there'll be more soon. Kissinghollie
tlc125 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
This is getting good. I really hope you update soon.
modesty1021 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Love e it
Jay aka Jordan chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Yesss to Leah and Tanya
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Pretty much reading it all. MORE!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
really not that good and its more like a edward/bella story than a rosella story. and you keep using plot that have been done over and over and a lot better.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »