Reviews for on the way home
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This...honest-to-god made me cry
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
wow. i really liked this.
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Bolin seems to have a bad habit of messing things up.

Luckily, I'm sure he can figure out how to fix them. Or Jinora's gonna kill him.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
MY FACE IS A MASK OF ANGST. Do tell what happens. Please. Omighs, the dialogue is gorgeous and loaded and I am going to read this until all of this beautiful awkward is in my head and I can understand it. There is so much STUFF in between each line and its gorgeous how none of this is so transparent except the pain and misunderstanding and unfairness of the situation to the both of them. Great stuff. :)
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So much proof that the person you love the most can easily become the one you hate.
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
WHAT! WHY! WHAT HAPPENED? You have betreyed us all! Fixit for the love of... your killing me! Oh but great job, i really did tear up lol
fading echo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my dear lord, I'm having trouble breathing. This is heart-breaking, beautifully heart-breaking though. Accept my praise, you eloquent god of the Bolinora ship.
nekked chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
TAKE ALL MY TEARS ALL MY FEELS HERE TAKE MY BODY TOO BE GENTLE A;ORHTNAHRGAKWRHJGAKUH

:'U)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Noooo, why didnt he say something to her..? D: or held her back, aww... I mean yhea, he did all of that but.. Argh, they like each other, who cares then about the rest...

That was wonderful but so sad..
toriestark chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Fuuucccckkkk! I'm sobbing so much right now. Congrats Sara, you've turned me into a sobbing mess. This was so beautifully written yet so fucking heart breaking. The way you write Sara, oh my god, I wish I had half your talent.

I love you even though you ripped my heart out. :)
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME.

I AM CRYING LIKE A BABY AND MY SISTERS ARE YELLING AT ME TO SHUT UP COS THEY'RE WATCHING TV AND SHIT.

OMG.

ALL THE PRETTY ANGST

WHY DO YOU KEEP BREKAING MY HEART OVER FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

/SOBBING