Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
Angelwells chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Go meemaw! Loved the chapter, can't wait for more

Angel :)
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I loved that end line, I bet Meemaw does! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon :)
featherdusterpixie chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
meemaw to the rescue!

does she have a cape?

love this story!

stock2007 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Sweet chapter. I really like Meemaw
JimmyLane chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Ooohh you hear that Penny Blossom? Meemaw's got this!:D WHOO this story just gets better by the second I was giggling as much as Penny was in YHE beginning of the chapter LMAO impressive indeed ;D lol I simply ADORE the way you write his grandmother she's very wise and supportive to both her Moonpie and Penny:3 I'm ecstatic for more to come!:D keep up the great work:)
Mignon19001 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Go meemaw! take care of it! lol! cant wait for the next chapter!
shadowdweller25 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Go Meemaw!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
45 minutes? Wow. That seems a little excessive. Anyway, I love looking into Sheldon's mind. He needs to terminate his agreement with Amy already. Penny is his soulmate.
the dark euphie chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Meemaw rocks! Sheldon's face was priceless.
Sharkbaitx42 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
this is a great story.
ForrestersWitch chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Holy crap on a cracker...Just found your storyline I really got into your take on the whole Shenny AU and I've got to say Sheldon loves his Meemaw you portrayed it perfectly

thanks for sharing your talent

Rose
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I only just found this fic, but I am absolutely LOVING it! I love the way you've portrayed Sheldon's Meemaw and can't wait to see more of her. Although, I suspect she may medle a little to get Sheldon and Penny on the right path and Amy (and hopefully Leonard too) to accept it - as grandmothers are very cleverly and only able to do. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon. :)
Angelwells chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Great chapter, it's was good to see the tension between the two cant wait for more and loved the flash back.

Angel :)
featherdusterpixie chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
love it!

i hope amy isnt gonna be too hurt!

i like her!

bernadette rocks!
TheCurat0r chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Good chapter. Can't wait to read more. )
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »