Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
Angelwells chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Pooh looks like this is going to be a cool story. Can't wait to see more :)

Angel :)
Parodys chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well now you HAVE to write more! You did such a great job with the different characters. Keep up the great work :)
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Until that kiss under the mistletoe last Christmas. Was this from a previous fic.

I hope Sheldon realizes Memaw is right about Penny.
tanama30 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i love this start i can't wait for more and i love meemaw
29nascarfan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Of course MeeMaw knows best...that is not a question. Love the feel you have for the characters especially Penny!

Funny thing is EVERY AWESOME moment on the show is Penny and Sheldon! I can totally picture them standing at the airport arm in arm waiting for MeeMaw!
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yes she does Sheldon! You listen to you're grandmother this instance! Oh my gosh I'm so happy that you finally updated a new story! This first chapter was truly incredible you wrote everyone very nicely and I can tell that it's going to be just as amazing as the first one! Awww I feel bad for any but it's true though she really isn't the right girl for Sheldon and vice versa, Penny doesn't take his crap but she still adores him for who he truly is:) and I'm glad that you interpreted that into the story. There were a few minor mistakes here and there but nothing drastic just proofread it one more time and you'll be fine!:D I simply can't wait for more!:D
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love Shenny! :)

Of course MeeMaw knows best, that is why she is MeeMaw!

Can't wait for more
laced-scrawl chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this! Please update soon!

laced-scrawl
LadyV77 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Fantastic start! I especially love Penny sharing in Sheldon's excitement at the airport, I can so see the arm holding happening in my head as if it was part of the show. Not an Amy fan so the sooner she gets the heave ho the better. Very interested in seeing where you take this. And of course MeeMaw knows best! Hehe.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Great start! I loved this chapter. Meemah is so wise and saw through the bs Sheldon was telling himself. Penny is more than his best friend and it's about time he realized that. I hope he breaks up with Amy and gets his act together by the time Meemah goes home.
Tjay M chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my I love it! You made Meemaw soo cute! I'm so excited for a part 2? more? something? I just love your writing style simply awesome!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13