Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
Tee Hill chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
nice...:)))))))))))))))))))))))
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
What a hot chapter! So steamy and the water fun was amazing. Sheldon, asking Meemaw for sex advice is a big no no. But a selfless and generous lover goes a long way. Wait til he has full blown coitus. His Sheldon Junior will be in heaven.
Angelwells chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
excellent chapter, so very hot lol :D and loved the ending, yes it appears meemaw does know best lol :D

Angel :D
ul-him chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
of course she does.
JimmyLane chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
The last sentence was the most perfect way to end this chapter! Holy crap girl it's no wonder you're my favorite Shenny author you write the smut between these two so beautifully it's as if you can actually feel the love coming from those two, yet another steamy chapter hopefully it gets even hotter for those two cause I can't get enough of them when they're like this;) I think they were both in character during this chapter I'm glad that Sheldon finally remembered their kiss as well cause that truly was a specialonrbt between them they should never forget. Now let's see what other suggestions she has in store for them. Lol I think somewhere in the show they said that Sheldon was an ass man but I'll bet once he sees a nice rack he'd change his mind ahaha hope you update soon cause you not only leave us wanting more but each new chapter gets better and better:)
krystal214 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Loved this chapter. Sheldon focusing so much attention on Penny's breasts had me cracking up. His scientific brain was probably making all kinds of awkward yet incredibly hot observations during all of this that I can't even imagine what he might come up with to say next.

So much fun to see them like this, and the last line was the clincher. "MeeMaw knows best."

I also can't wait for them to go public. There is something magical about them being out together as a couple. Those moments in the fanfics I've read that have paired these two in this manner always make me so happy. Sheldon can be a bit much sometimes, but so can the rest of them. Too often I think he gets judged a little too harshly, and having Penny by his side seems to make those moments seem so much less important. Yay for you, for your update, and your story in general. I think its my favorite Shenny ever!
Lunasea chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I am so glad you updated. I understand the long waits for a update by boy do you do a wonderful job with the updates you do. I can't wait for more and will be checking in every few days to see. Thank you for this great story!
Angie chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
worth the wait
Jump.With.Jess chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Love this story and I hope to see more updates in the future!
featherdusterpixie chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
aawwww!
poor clueless sheldon.
glad you gave amy a hunk to play with!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
too sweet! me wants more!
_
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
i am loving meemaw!
sheldon's right, she's a hoot!
when did sheldon tell penny she was smart and beautiful?
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »