Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
JimmyLane chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Damn two chapters in a row! Now that's the life and sweetie you sure didn't disappoint!:D you write Penny's Big Ol' Five side perfectly! I love how the eighth chapter was not only sensual and steamy bit it was one of the rarest sexual scenes I've Sweeney between those two and believe me you pulled it off fantastically! I love how you make Sheldon both shy yet not afraid to show Penny his skills during moments like this, it's so him!:D you write Meemaw too amazingly! I'm so excited for the shower scene which to me is still a cliff hanger LOL hmmm wonder when they're gonna kiss again;)
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
That was rediculously hot! Penny's words were definitely arousing. And Sheldon's joining in at the end was just right. I can't wait to read about their steamy shower and actual coitus.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Meemah is always a great voice of reason for Sheldon.

Penny's outfit was definitely inspired. And I had no idea Sheldon was such a voyeur.
SweetTale4u chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Fantastic chapter! Way to set the mood and the fantasy. Bravo!
krystal214 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
That was an amazing chapter. There were so many surprises in it, which usually doesn't happen where lemons are concerned in fanfic. There was no formula here, everything is chaotic and out of order and wonderful. I for some reason wanted you to make a joke about that place on his bed being Sheldon's new favorite spot, but I have a feeling after their shower time he might be torn between the two places anyway. I have to congratulate you on the characterization of Sheldon in the beginning of this chapter,mostly due to the reasoning out of which bedroom to choose. This whole story is so well executed that you deserve all the time you need until you're ready to post again. No pressure or rush. It's well worth the wait. :)
BreathlessFaith chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Well that was some fantasy. I have to say I was surprised Sheldon helped Penny out at just the right moment. The surprises just kept coming because he realized they hadn't kissed and he invited her to shower with him. Well I guess Meemaw really does know her Moonpie. Looking forward to the next part.
outinritefield1 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Another great chapter! Looking foward to the next. Hope you don't leave us hanging too long.

Thanks so much!
tjenkins91 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Wow, Meemaw is amazing, without her those two would be just sitting there uncomfortably watching star trek lol sucks that you ended it there though :( write more soon :D
Angelwells chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Gah I can't believe you stopped there! Lol go sheldon! Can't wait for the next one

Angel :)
tanama30 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
omg i wam so happy to see this story being updated i love it. more more more plz
krystal214 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Ahhhh! Oh my God! That was crazy. I was waiting fr a Bazinga too,but only because things were getting so is about all I could think of to say. I wonder what would have happened without MeeMaw's little pep talk. Can't wait to see what happens next because... wow!
Anon2329 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Amazing!
SweetTale4u chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Loved it! You always leave us wanting more! Cannot wait til you post the next chapter! Bravo!
ForrestersWitch chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Be long winded, some of us hate to see your chapters end!
Okay I'm speaking for me but I know I can't be the only one!
Rose
wolfofsheep chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
*slams her head on her desk*
Curse those cliffs! lol
I love how you write Memaw... The Bitchest Southern Belle this side of Texas! XD
Can't wait for the next!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »