Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
Epiphany Rising chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Oh evil cliffs.

I live the story and am glad you warned us about OOC Sheldon. I also enjoy your portrayal if Meemaw.

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for more.
bloodyblond chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Ending it right there... just about killed me.

I'm not particularly fond of the 'Shamy' relationship, nor Amy's character, but at the same time I still enjoyed that you dissolved their relationship amicably. It always makes it that much smoother for the characters who truly belong together to ease into their own relationship.

And I'm thinking MeeMaw needs to be officially added to my list of awesome fanfic characters... or at least your version of her does.

Here's hoping you update soon, because seriously, tears of frustration were thisclose to gathering in my eyes at the end there.
Shenny chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
You have to be dead since you haven't dritten a new chapter yet! We need more!
Shenny chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The only reason not to have updatet yet, is if you're dead! We desperatly need the next chapter, like yesterday!
Skiescryblood chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Omg I LOVE this! You're drawing it out soo torturously and I love it :D please update soon!
puffballs365 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
WHY? why would you stop there? so cruel... I bet you kick orphans in your free time...
Angie chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
i love this story.

To his surprise, and hers, Sheldon reached out and touched Penny's exposed thigh with his whole hand. "Penny…" he sighed softly.
You can't stop there. on a cliffhanger. Amy is gone they can be together. please update soon. i have to know what happens.
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Great story! Really enjoying it.
Tara chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
So great! please update soon!
banana.x.phone chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
It is so damn hot in my house at the moment, you surely didn't help with the end of this chapter. I love the electric energy between the two, you can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

*fans herself*

I love this story. MeeMaw is certainly a sneaky vixen. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
BreathlessFaith chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I'm sure Amy will be perfectly happy with Andrew. I just love Meemaw and her suggestions. She does know her Moonpie. Like Penny and Sheldon I'm dying to know what happens next.
BloodyRosie chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
loving it
love meemaw
smile
LostLyra chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
More! Please! Loving it so far!
wolfofsheep chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Such a cruel cliffhanger! XD
I love this story! You do very well in writing them! Can't wait to see how you continue it!
Ninja Star Light chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Oh my goshhhhh Please update soon!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »