Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
spikeschilde621 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE?
what is she wearing though? like a lacy nightgown or something?
clementinerose1234 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
The way you write the tension between them is fantastic! Great job!
tjenkins91 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
An awesome chapter, pls update soon
29nascarfan chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Really...this is where you ended this chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next. Very happy that MeeMaw is there to make this right...
djamileh chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Oh my god. Not a cliffhanger! Great chapter! It's getting warm in here! ;) What was she wearing? Argh! I want to know! x'D
Tee Hill chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
LANIKI chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Yes Sheldon! Go for it! Meemaw really knows best, doesn't she? Can't wait to see what happens next.
Angelwells chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Omg the tension! Love it and I'm dying to know what thr frack she was wearing -did it have the flashes logo on it lol :) loved it can't wait for more so happy him and Amy are over :)

Angel :)
ForrestersWitch chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Cliff hangerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Holy shit, you led me down the rosey path. I find myself very intrigued with fan fiction, until this past April I didn't know it exsisted. I have been going through the finnished stories of Penny and Sheldon, and just started reading the ongoing series this past couple of weeks.

I like your take on Sheldon, he wants to be happy and seems aware that his way isn't getting it. He's a super genius and a scientist so he would be aware that different approaches are viable if he isn't getting the results he's looking for with his last approach! Plus I love the way your characters try not to make decisions out of fear. Meemaw is still a hoot!

Thanks for sharing your talent yet again

Brightest of Blessings

Rose
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
What is she wearing? I'm very curious. And their chemistry is off the charts. I can't wait for what's next.
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
GAH! You stopped it at a good part! TT Oh well... as long as you don't twist the story and make Sheldon chicken out, I'll be happy. :)
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Loved this chapter! Though a little frustrated at the abrupt ending, but still loving it all the same. I'm really glad that Amy and Sheldon are still able to be friends, I think on some level Amy knows that Sheldon and Amy are better suited for each other. I love MeeMaw and how sneaky she is, obviously using it for Sheldon's own good - the poor guy needs a push or he would never get there on his own. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
shadowdweller25 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
OMG you big tease!

You have to update fast.
stock2007 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
OMG you end it right at the good bit!

You have to love Meemaw, I'd like to know what she told Penny.

As always great stuff