Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
krystal214 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
That was a fun chapter. I'm happy for the way things went with Amy and Sheldon. It was amicable and respectful. I know they will be able to make their friendship work, but I wonder what Amy will think if she finds out about Sheldon's interest in Penny or vice versa.

I desperately wanted Sheldon to move his hand those last few inches to the right. The fact that he didn't do it made everything seem so exciting. I can't imagine Sheldon knows what he'll do next either, but anything at this point will be amazing.
JimmyLane chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Oh my gosh Meemaw is a little vixen!:D damn Penny's nightie must've worked wonders on that boy cause the ending was a total cliffhanger!:D she totally is the only woman who would make him break his own rules;) so excited for the next chapter!
Tee Hill chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))
Gothgam08 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Thank God! I saw an extra chapter and I was like "YES!" Great job!
pjack66 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I'm loving this story so far. This chapter is so funny. I almost feel sorry for Amy because she just doesn't seem to fit in. Penny, Meemaw and Sheldon are connecting and Amy just feels like the 5th wheel. But then when Andrew shows up, I get so happy for Amy, she'll finally get the feel of a real relationship. What Penny and Amy said in the bathroom is how I perceive the actual show. Amy and Sheldon don't have any physical attraction. I don't care that "Sheldon made a big step and held Amy's hand"...big friggin deal. He's known her for 2 years now. Sheldon needs to start changing a lot faster on the show, IMO. Anyway, lovin' the story. Please update soon.
tanama30 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
nice update i love that amy will find someone to be with. update soon
Angelwells chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter, poor ol Sheldon oblivious to every thing though I think he will be pleasantly surprised about how penny feels for him lol. Can't wait for more

Angel :)
krystal214 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Aww, Sheldon's not in trouble. He's about to get an awesome reward in disguise of a breakup after Penny and Meemaw's subtle digs to undermine the Shamy. Yay! I love the way this got resolved, or at least the way I anticipate it will since Sheldon is very interested in Penny now.
stock2007 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I can just see poor Sheldon sitting at the table not having a clue what was going on.

Great stuff.

Glad you were able to keep Amy happy.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Thank goodness for Andrew. At least Any is out of the way now.
Tjay M chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Ohh... I want this Andrew Oc ;) he sounds yummy! I can't have Sheldon he belongs to penny
Tjay M chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Deep trouble indeed...
Tjay M chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Love it! Sheldon's boner made me giggle and what's meemaw up to?
Litalove chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Haha oh Shwldon has no idea what's about to happen. :)
Tjay M chapter 2 . 6/22/2012