Reviews for MeeMaw Knows Best
shadowdweller25 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
lol poor sheldon.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
LOVED this chapter, can't wait for the next one :)
JimmyLane chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Oh...my...LORD!:O damn looks as if Penny fixed the rest of the dilemma all on her own!:D Andrew sounds like such a sweetheart:) I just can't wait until Sheldon hears about this when they get back home aahahahha I just how oblivious he is to almost everything! Does he really believe he has the willpower to avoid Penny and her beautiness? Heck no he doesn't! But i love how he's still a loyal guy no matter what. Oh my gosh I got so flustered cause they both think that neither one if them would wanna be in a relationship with one another but ugh thru are SOOOO wrong! Can't wait till they find out each others' dirty little secrets;D I'm also thinking of creating yet another title cover for this story as well:)
LANIKI chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Poor Sheldon - just so clueless! But his life is about to get so much better.
Gothgam08 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Write more! Please continue!
Gothgam08 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I love this! I can see Sheldon getting up with his arms close to his sides and telling her goodnight. I absolutely love it, great job.
TheCurat0r chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter )
Angelwells chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Lol awesome chapter :) love meemaw can't wait for more

Angel :)
mistontli chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
i love it and i just waitting for the next chapter sorry for my english i dontt speak well
Lightningbolt81 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I hope memaw gives Penny tips on How to make Sheldon break up with Amy soon.
ambroserollinsgirl chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter :)
tanama30 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
great update i love the meemaw is going to be doing her thing to get these two together update soon
krystal214 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I am slightly relieved that the well-intentioned but lackluster Amy has another potential suitor. It takes the pressure off a bit. I think Penny should think of this phase of Meemaw's plan as reconnaissance, though it was an unexpected offer for Amy to make to accompany them anyway. Great chapter!
aw5rth chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I can certainly imagine what is going to happen ;)

Meemaw, work your magic!
a love so strong and true chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
This is a wonderful story, and I love the dynamic between Penny and Sheldon.

I cannot wait for the next chapter.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »