Reviews for Scars
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
really beautiful writing!
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Beautifully written introspection on Charlie's character and personality. Although there wasn't much of him in the series, I always like Charile. In fact, I don't believe there was ever a Weasley that I didn't like; I liked them all. Even Percy, to some point. Well, actually, I love Percy now; I've read so many things about him that just makes me like him, no matter how much I resisted the idea at first. Anyway, before I go into a full out rant, this is a truly wonderfully written piece which doesn't surprise me, coming from you. You're an amazing writer and I wish I had the writing ability you do; the ability to take a story and make it poetic yet realistic. Amazing job, as always! :D

ferret nin
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Really interesting one-shot that so easily could have been a prologue. Very enjoyable.
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That's so true and I wish more people would understand that scars don't make you ugly they just show you've lived you life.
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is a very interesting character study. I think it could be expanded into a lovely story or series of short stories. I imagine it leading to a romance, but I would be willing to take the ride wherever it goes. Post battle, there is a lot of room for Charlie to discover new scars on himself and others. And of course, the potential of psychic scars could open all sorts of possiblities.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like it. :) Good job.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow, this is stunningly good. I'm surprised you didn't win outright, it's certainly better than mine. Keep writing
redrose77 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
L.O.V.E.
the sailor's wife chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love this - every part of it. it's a really interesting idea, Charlie's reflections are great... i love how you kind of traced his thoughts about scars back to the beginning, with the story about George, and brought it to the present with the dragons. it was a fascinating read! and beautifully written.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
There are just, so many things RIGHT with this story. For one thing, the way that he looks at the scars, and the reason that he does. I think it is a very in-character move of him, and the way this piece sort of just flowed off the page was divine. I especially enjoyed the part you mentioned about only dragons seeing scars as a badge of honor- I agree heartily. They do tell stories- stories of an exciting, adventurous life full of danger and mystery. I'm glad you wrote this story the way you did, because it's COMPLETELY wonderful.
theircatlives chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow, this was brilliant! I love your point of view, it's fascinating!
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this! I was curious to see what you'd do with that prompt and I really love what you've come up with. I think my favorite part was the fact that he could tell Fred and George apart by their scars. And that he's fascinated by the stories behind each one he comes across. It's so like the Charlie in my head. Thanks for writing :)