Reviews for Safety
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Ashvarden chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I loved this piece. The required dose of Bobby ragging on his baby brother, the powerful conversation between Bobby and Jack, the last line - great job! I'd love to see more of your work in this fandom.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was freaking awesome and I think this is exactly how the bobby and jack would have acted
luise chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
wonderful
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I reeeally liked this story. Well done!
MagicRules chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I actually really like this a lot; maybe because it isn't fucking slash between Jack and Bobby. But this was really nice, maybe this was how it went? Who knows. I wish they would have gone deeper into Jack's past though, seeing how emotionally wrecked the poor guy is. This really did seem like something that could have actually happened!
guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awwwwww! This was so sweet. I love how you wrote it and you picked my favorite part of the movie, Bobby and Jack's close brotherly relationship, to write about, and you wrote it exceptionally well. Please write more for this fandom, you are superb!
activelemons chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I like it :) I want Jackie to stand up for himself a little but overall, good job :)
Supermanspanties chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Totally agree with BrandSpankingNew

Love this One-Shot so much
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is interesting to me. It seemed plain to me that Jack was sexually abused and I thought Bobby was a d!ck for making fun of Jack's sexuality like he did considering that he had to have known. But if you assume that Bobby is as thick as a block emotionally, then your portrayal shows interesting possibilities. It makes me want to write an origin story of my own, actually. Please keep posting your fiction-I like your style.
CindyBaby chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Good work!
collegegurl12 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aww this is sad, I hate hearing about Jake getting hurt :(
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is wonderfully written!

I'm really glad you went in depth to the deleted writting.:3
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Nice job - I like that you went beyond the deleted scene and it makes sense that Jack maybe reacted a little more drastically to being picked on this time because Evelyn was no longer around as support. I always wondered why Bobby could be so cruel about something that obviously upset Jack and I like that you show that maybe he just never knew the extent that Jack had been abused as a kid. Still makes Bobby an ass, but at least takes a bit of the edge off lol.