Reviews for Morning Orchid
Airi-lin chapter 17 . 4/10
This...this story is so unique! But really beutiful nonetheless! I love it so much! And Sasori as an orchid manthis...I couldn't help but think it's really suit him! Beautiful but deadly...*fangirling*
Hehehehe aaaaa so loving this storyyyy! *cry*
Good job! ; w ;b
Yesssssssssssss. The story's finally going again!

:) I'm very pleased.

Crossing my fingers you update soon! :)

Awesome plot story.
Your writing style is very interesting. I like the way you lay out the chapters. /::)
eenayde chapter 15 . 3/27
I don't really understand...

If Deidara has the outer body of a male, how come Orochimaru was able to almost rape him? Is he a hermaphrodite on the outside, not: one of the outside, and one on the inside?

Good chapter.
Orochimaru is SUCH a rapist. :(
OOOOOH CLIFFIE! :) Awesome story. Really original idea. Plus the info at the end of the chapter, if there's a new insect, is actually quite thoughtful.
NOOOOOOOO THATS SO SAD
Oh, lolzies. I LOVE DIS STORY!
Awesome chapter!
Loving the story so far!
AAAAAAAAH THIS WAS SO GOOD- for real tho, this story is frickin wonderful. Beautifully, realistically, brillianly written. You keep them all in character, and that is normally the biggest issue I see in fellow ff. You've done gratly though! And the story, oh the story. I love it. The plot, the idea behind it.. I mean, how cool is that? Akatsuki being insects? That sure sounds like it can go so horribly wrong, yet you make it work! It's honestly brilliantly executed. Just a big thank you for wrting this, and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
karkittyx3 chapter 16 . 3/16
I don't know how I should feel about this!
I am a big big BIIIIG fan of strange ideas and AUs... Better when they are well written. Better when they are in character
And you managed to mix it all together
You stay in character no matter which one and in which situation. Your style has changed through the time but it got much much better! I really enjoyed reading it and I hope for more chapters since I can't get enough!
It is really hard to make a good au without letting it get stupid (f. E. Middleage aus where people don't know shit about the Middleage makes me cringe)
But you managed to keep it realistic and that's so fantastic! Well realistic as much as its possible yeah?
God I am enjoying this fanfic please keep on writing no matter if on this story or another one you are making a good job!
PerSonNee chapter 17 . 3/14
Yeah I was sooooo happy when I saw an update! I love it! I don't care as long it takes for an update as long as this story doesn't get abandoned :D I am looking foward for the next chapter!
TheHiddenDreamer chapter 17 . 3/14
awww can't wait for the next chapter
envyyyyy chapter 17 . 3/13
welcome back! i couldn't believe my eyes when i got a mail on this fic being updated and i'm so glad you're back uvu ! deidara and sasori are cuties after all,...