Reviews for Giving All
Jillo96 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Oh my god I want more. Your writing style is addicting!
No Name chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
You should totally update soon!
I can't wait! xD
harvestmoonlovee chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Let me just tell you first, I absolutely adore your story so far! :'D I've never read a story with this pairing, but I am a huge yaoi fan and I am all for HM yaoi! (CamxAsh, GrayxCliff, etc..) I couldn't imagine this pairing working out, like the two coldest characters in AP/ToT.. Whaat? But it's actually perfect and now I am a huge ChasexGill fan!

First off, they all very IC shockingly! You surprised me because they are both still very mean, but Chases' crush in Gill gives him an almost innocent characteristic! I also love Maya! She is so cute and funny! Luna is also IC! (:

I squealed when they kissed the first time; I thought it was so cute and perfect! I honestly cant wait to see the reactions of others when people find out their relationship. I'm confused about the Luna part though.. So is Gill bi or gay? I'm looking forward to finding out! Oh, and I have another question, how old are they?

I've only played ToT a couple times, so I don't know the scenery very well, but I think you did a good job of describing it! :') Your spelling and grammar are also fine!

I am really, really enjoying this story! Please, please update soon! :D
-HMLovee
catwiththetattoo chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Hehe wooohooo!
Haha, your...sincere apology:) ran out of excuses huh?:):)
I LOVED IT! IT'S SO CUTE! I especially love it when gill teases him. And the whole part where he was avoiding his fiancee. Though he's so cunning. Poor chase can't keep up with him.
Why is gill so cold and distant too? Is there a reason for that, or is he just who he is? He's like that in the games too right? And quite boring and hard to get along with. I mean, all he does is work everyday:(
And er...paragraph 3..there's a very tiny spelling mistake. Teeny typo error.
I really didn't think I would love it more than I already did. Great!:):)
The Only Sane One chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Good chapter! Update soon!
Shsl-farmer chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I love this so far! I had been looking for a good harvest moon yaoi, and I think the pairing of chase and Gill was a great idea!
I ca't wait to read more
catwiththetattoo chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Hola migo! I was bored and curious so I came here:) their first kiss was super funny! I was cackling all over on my bed when I read it. Not sure if that was the reaction I should be getting, but...and the pins - hahahaha! But he did advise him to take them out when they had their first convo. The chapters were hilarious! Really funny writing. There's one teeny tiny mistake though. The flipping tool used on cooking is spelled spatula. Spatchula has a whole different meaning..and is a sort of cuss word, I guess. Oh yeah, I enjoyed chase's swearing very much. :)

If u want to improve your descriptive, you've gotta read more books wih descriptive writing in it. Ever heard of my family and other animals b Gerald durrell? Most ppl find it long and draggy and boring, but it has lots of descriptive phrases. If you hate animals, I advise you NOT to read it. If you're serious though, give it a try.

And update sooonnn!
mosherocks4 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
My first time reading a boy x boy fic in harvest moon, & I'm loving it! :D

Please update again soon! I gotta know what happens between gill and chase! 3
The Only Sane One chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Great chappie!

And cursing isn't really a big call for an "M" rating (have you seen the TV shows teenagers watch these days?). But a lemon would be! のワの

OH HOHOHOHO-

But those are just my perverted thoughts. (_)

But you should consider them anway... ( ‿ )
fun is backwards talking chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This is so cute! I'm so glad I found this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
DreamlessDirt chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
That was so cute! I've read a lot of fics with Gill as the uke so this is a nice change. I hope you update soon!
Panda-hime chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Wow, this chapter is amazing. I was like grounded and stuff, so I couldn't get on fanfiction, but I'm glad I had a chance to read this today because I love this story so much. My favorite parts are when Gill embarrasses Chase xD
The Only Sane One chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Aw, how cute! Update soon!
Anti-Social Cowgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I still need to get used to the idea of gill being seme-ish (since you changed the rating to T), I've always known him to be an uke. Great job on the story though, and great job keeping everybody in character, but it would be nice to see a bit more of the sarcastic Chase. Can't wait to see the next chapter! :3
HeheheheNo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012