Reviews for Second Chances
Hope reigns on chapter 9 . 12/15/2018
Aww i really like this story, i think it’s quite an interesting idea thinking of Dally as Jim’s dad. It’s an I testing twist as everyone else would have used probably used Sinbad to be the jerk dad that left Sarah and Jim. But Dally makes sense, I wish the story would continue to see how these two work through their differences further and really be father and son.
AFgurl chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
It sucked. The names are retarded, people living so close together, and Jim is supposed to be a Winston not a Hawkins. Fucking duh, Sherlock!
JessyHeick chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Man I really thought that Dallas would kill Jim XD haha
I can't wait to read more!
HippiestHop chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
This is very good. At first it was a bit hard to read and I was almost about to quit, but then the format changed to something more viewer-friendly and I didn't even notice until a few chapters later because I was immediately sucked in. I was so disappointed in Sam (and Ronto), because I just knew Jim would be crushed. And you have no idea how happy I was when Silver came into the picture, because that meant he would eventually be meeting up with Jim, and I feel like you would be very good at writing that interaction. I was also looking forward to seeing what happened when Silver met Dallas.

I would like to continue this, if you allow it. It has so much potential, and it was genius that you put Dallas as Jim's father.
GGCharms chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
*sigh* Well ok. I understand. I can't wait to read anymore of your awesome stories! Just one thing. Can you tell me where you were going with this story? I just REALLY want to know what was going to happen!
Kyle chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Wow, you finally gave up. You finally realized how pathetic your stupid story was. How pathetic YOU are. Took you long enough, bitch.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Kyle - I'm sure there's a reason you're being deleted. If you don't like the story, please leave the author and the story alone. Thank you.
xXTheBlackWidowXx chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Hey, I love the way you started this. Especially because I'm currently reading Treasure Island and the opening reminded me a lot of it, haha. Your late night/early morning muses work wonders. And I get the feeling Ray and Jim might start up something. It was subtle but there was still a hint of it when she blushed, hehe. (Don't tell me, I want it to be a 'surprise' if it happens. ;D) I think that'd be good, especially since Sam is now more interested in Ronto. I'm anticipating more Silver, Riyo, RayJim, and RontoSam in the next chapter. Can't wait to see how close my predictions come to be!
TallyWolfmantra chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Poor Jim... I hope this doesn't ruin anything! though it probably will... v.v oh well! Guess i'll just have to wait... ;)
GGCharms chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm back! I just have one more thing to say. You probably are already doing this, but just ignore that reviewer Kyle. He has no right to call you a bitch because this story is seriously amazing!
Kyle chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Stop deleting me, bitch!
GGCharms chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
I'm so happy you updated this fast! I hope you can do it again! Silver is running out of places to hide, Jim and Dally are fighting off social workers, and Sam doesn't love Jim as much as she did! I can't believe all of the amazing yet dramatic things that are happening! But I love them! I can't wait for the next chapter! Love this story! Update soon!
JessyHeick chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Oh crap... Jim is going to get a lot of troubles :S
anyway great chapter! I laughed and howled so Jim and his friends could win :D
xXTheBlackWidowXx chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
*glares at Sam* ... *sigh* Well, Jim was kind of an idiot. There's a reason I don't have any of my girls meet my guy, lol. -I'm talking about real life- I like the how the development of Dallas and Jim's relationship is inching along. :) Enjoyed this chapter and for some reason that I can't exactly pinpoint I really liked how the attorney and Dallas discussed the current predicament. I guess it was written simply so the details weren't overwhelming and confusing, yet I could still visualize it in my mind's eye. One question...er I guess it's more or less of a statement: I thought Sam had deep chocolate-colored hair, not black. I must have been visualizing her wrong. D: Oops.
TallyWolfmantra chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
O.O this is getting INTERESTING! XDDDDD Can't wait for more!