Reviews for Triumph?
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Good story so far. I'm a total Dru/Graves fan because I find they have a deeper connection than Christophe/Dru. Update soon.
101cecilia101 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
oooooooo i love it but im a total christophe fan i hope she ends up chris.

keepting u got lots of talent cant wait for the next chapters update soooon pleassssse :)

take care
bookfanatic9 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Good Story. Hope you finish it! Personally I'm team Chris. But, just please update!
fantasy-prone247 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
I think this is one of my favorite versions of dru's after story. I hope she picks Graves (TEAM GRAVES 4 LIFE) but you should go with your gut on who she choses.
Anna chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Great story. Team Graves!
ALANA chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
you should so continue this story...but she should be married to chris(PLEASE). NICE PLOT BTW
DJShayShay.xx chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Ohhhh No
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! love this story! so glad you updated!
Iresha chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
wait, wait, wait, what?
Becca F chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Yay! Update! Anyways, the chapter was fine however I'm still not a fan of Dru and Graves, but I'll deal. Update soon. Carry on with the good plot line.
Ciao,
Becca
rabbitlavell chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Merry Christmas late and a Happy New Year to you to!
Iresha chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
why graves? sorry, I just would like her and Chris to hook up more, but what would be a great twist is if she went with Dibbs or Ash, but i would much rather her be with Chris
BringMeTheHorizon13 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
continuee
Dru-girl chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Continue! Defiantly continue!
violet chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
your an ahhmazing wwriter keep goin and make sure dru falls in love with graves and tells christophe shes not interested! 3 keep it upp