Reviews for Volunteer Work
StyxxandBethany chapter 1 . 8/24
Very funny! I loved Jason
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 4/13
That was cute! Good job, Outlaws! You did good (and possibly unintentionally made a few future heroes but who knows?)!

TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Dealing with damaged kids really is traumatic on it's own. You see all the pain, hate, evil in the world reflecting back at you from eyes of broken innocence, but the worse part is the hope they still have, that frightened hope. You just want to protect them and rain down pure hell on anything that tries to hurt them, but in the end, you are just as helpless as they are and it can drive you nuts.

If you have a bad past yourself, it's doubly painful.
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Loved it :) Jason really is good he just need a little push sometimes. :) Cute fic.
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Really good! I'm just getting into these comics myself (starting with death of the family) and I really like the characters. Great writing too!
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was sooo cute! It made me like twitch and squeak from the adorableness! Also, free stalking your fanfiction I saw Artemis Fowl in the library and started reading! I'm only half a chapter in but it is AMAZING! You have good taste my friend.
ArtStorm chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
XD Oh, Jason...
KevlarMasquerade chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Cuteeee! rfujdeikoldkfjg You mentioned Nightwing! Whyyyyyyyy did she forget him? (I have a bit of a thing for Dick/Kori)
Your characterization of Jaybird was pretty good! He WOULD allow himself to be goaded by a seventeen year old. I can't believe he was let into an orphanage with a gun...
Also, was that Starfire from the Teen Titans Animated series that you put Kori in?
Frozen-Requiem chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Roy tries, Kori smiles, but Jason wins. Nice fic.
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
D'aw Jaybird has a soft spot! 3

*death by sniper
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwwww... I love Jason! Hes so loveable... deep down...
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was incredibly cute and very IC for Jason. Nice work!
damnation soldier chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
You nailed it. The atmosphere feels right, the chemistry between the trio is perfect.
Hey-wazup-stalker chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Lol I loved this story just like all the others! :) they were all so in character!
Haha you should do one in Bludhvaven!
I would find that hilarious! And Jason could bring his rifle and maybe more guns! Haha and night wing could drop in :P
Lol well nice story!
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
ha ha, I like your characterization of Jason. I'm curious as to Starfire's answer to that last question. ;) Thanks for writing!