Reviews for Slow Fire Burn
Kitty Momma chapter 35 . 6/14/2014
Excellent.
Blue Moons and Pink Suns chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I lost this story for MONTHS and just re-found it. Re-reading now, happy as a lark! :D
TheRealSonia chapter 28 . 1/19/2014
I love the tenderness between them. Perfect.
TheRealSonia chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
Oh, oh! Things are about to go down! By the way, this story is very well written.
TheRealSonia chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Just a bunch of cockblockers! lol
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I'm reading this story for the second time. I pretty much read every complete Caryl stories here, so now I'm reading some of my favorites all over again. So here I am in my bed, on a Sunday morning, reading a great Caryl story. Can't beat that! :-) I love that Carol is learning to survive and went fishing for the group.
Girl in a White Dress chapter 35 . 10/18/2013
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story. :)
ldyjaydin chapter 35 . 9/30/2013
Absolutely fantastic story!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter! I loved the ending so much! It was so in character for Daryl to take care of Merle, despite the man cursing him out. Gotta go read the epilogue right now...
ldyjaydin chapter 33 . 9/29/2013
Yes, she woke up! I think that was the best I love you speech I've ever heard (read) from Daryl. Great job!
ldyjaydin chapter 32 . 9/27/2013
Yes! Daryl chose Carol over Merle! Loved it!
ldyjaydin chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
I love just how comfortable they've gotten with each other through this story. Also just how concerned he is about her but not being a total dick about it.

Poor Duane. That was an even worse way to go than what actually happened.
ldyjaydin chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
Cool, Morgan! Also loved Carol going all bad ass on those walkers!
ldyjaydin chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
Smart Carol with the music! I feel like Carl is going to be better off in this story than the actual show. Cute how Daryl was all disgruntled then felt bad and wanted a do-over.
ldyjaydin chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
Aww, he actually said the words. Still significant even if she didn't hear him.