Reviews for I was yours from the moment I met you
awhhh this story is so cute tho.. I managed to read it all in less than 2 days tho :)
Whole lotta Winking going on here...
Whitney chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
This is perfection.. there is so much love between them.. I felt every touch, every glance, every feelings.. You made my heart ache and explosed with joy..
Your are so talented.. Please writte an other fiction i will be more than glad to read it.
Just .. Thank you so so much for this one!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
This story is so sweet. I am so glad I discovered it. I love every bit of it. Certainly a story to read again abd again. Its been a while sunce this story was posted not sure a sequel is now in the cards... then would really be wonderful. I hope you dont stop writing because you are very talented.
bluecapri chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
just wanted to say that i read your story about 3 or 4 times cause i think its so beautiful.
I hope this wont be your only story...
ttandme69 chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
Yay...a happy ending and I hope that there is a sequel. Thanks, Lisa
Roby chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So beautifulll omg loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Okay other Guest, no need to be b*tchy.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
To the guest reviewer who asked if this is a stolen idea : Had you read the author note you would have discovered that it's a re-post under another authors name, with a different pairing. The author who wrote the emily/jj one is the same who wrote this, just with a different authors name so no, it's not stolen.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This story is exactly the same as the Criminal Minds one with Emily & JJ pairing. Was it stolen?
lookthroughme chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
I just read this whole story and i have to say that i really enjoyed it. It was beautifully written and it was different from all of the other stories I've read. Great job!
Flor chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I saw the movie Kyss Mig yesterday, and let me tell you... you story is better than the original movie. :)
Actually, I've read your story a long time ago, but I never forgot, and here we are.
Congrats, you're a good writter!
Loregleek chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
Aww i loveeed the story... _
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
Very cute story! I really loved Anita's character. Particularly with how she handled/comforted Britt when she was initially upset and confused over everything. That's how a loving mother should be, even if its towards someone other than her own daughter. Great story! :)
castlewalls7 chapter 25 . 12/17/2012