Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
bookluver1004 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Your writing is very realistic, full of descriptive details that allow me to have a clear picture of everything that was going on in my head while reading :) I've enjoyed the chapters you have up so far, with its deep, heartfelt emotions and smooth transitions, which allow me to read through your chapters with ease.
This new, unfamiliar part of Pocahontas seems exciting, and I'm looking forward to reading more about her :D
I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for a wonderful, WONDERFUL, read!3
blackcatshadowss chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
That was extraordinary !
I loved it.
Please keep it up, I can't wait!
Would you mind reading my story, too? (if you, please leave a review)
It can be found here.
s/8188684/1/Our_best_Years
Anyway, please continue this story I can't wait.
callenlover1031 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
:'( How sad!1 Thank you for not having her go to England to meet John Rolfe... John Smith all the way! Please continue; I want to see John come back for her and they get married :D That would make a great story
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
ladyofwonder chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
That was a really good chapter

I can't wait for more

Great job!
ladyofwonder chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was a really good chapter

I can't wait for more
Jyoti chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is very touching. I love it :)
Lahiwe chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow.

This is insanely good.

You've explored a part of Pocahontas that I haven't seen in any other story: what really would happen to a woman (especially one as emotional as Pocahontas)when faced with being separated from their love for years and years and years? The sequel has it at two years, but you made it five. I think that your interpretation of how she'd become is quite true, especially when she really doesn't have anything else to live for, except her tribe. Just because she let love take a back seat to her responsibilities doesn't mean she'd be happy about that decision. So, all in all, I'm extremely excited to see what else you can do!