Reviews for The Sparks Between Us
Lovesbugsalot chapter 3 . 6/29
... So, over? Interesting.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 3 . 2/23
please continue this.
PLEASE.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 2/23
It's called a thunder.
A thunder of dragons.
(Yes. That does sound totally badass.)
Here To Annoy chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Great little story! I'd be thrilled to read more though it's at a lovely stopping point it would be interesting to know if anyone else ever found out about him. Just generally love the idea- well thought out. Zuko's introduction to his new body was beautiful and unique view on the whole body switch thing, it would be freaky as hell to be thinking yourself human and have your neck flop onto its side or have your legs facing the wrong direction and you just wrote it perfectly, it definitely made me think. Also the snippy relationship between Wan Shi Tong an Zuko was really well built and felt just nice and comfortable despite how little you actually wrote about it. Very impressive over all loved it :)
Dragon Courage chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Ok, I loved the omake, and your story pls update soon
Time Traverser chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I really like this! Please continue, it's a great story.
Elise chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for this update! Amazing story/chapters. :) I enjoyed them very much.
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I had almost forgotten this story. You should mark it as complete or hiatus or something. Thanks for giving us the snippets though.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
*grins at your omake
Anyhow, nice to see you and this fic are still alive! XD
Though, parts were pretty confusing. Think you could use one of those separating lines in between scenes?
Also, the last bit was...also confusing. So, Zuko's mad at them for trying to kill his people, and then goes with them to the north pole? Wait, what? -.-
(I'm guessing those are the 'bits and pieces' that you mentioned in the A/N...)
Mel72000 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Thank you very much for updating this great fix ! I didn't wait anymore !
quoththeraven5 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
this looks really rea;;y good! Please please please please continue! :)
Elise chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
AWESOME! Amazing, most interesting, really cool story- pls continue! :)
Night13 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
...I'm not sure, but did Zuko turn into a dragon or is he still human?
Floranna chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This fic is kinda amazing. I love the descriptions and everything. Please tell me if you have abandonned this?
Soten-ni-zase chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Oh hoho, this interesting and now Wan Shi Tong has to deal with Zuko's temper and Zuko's attempts at figuring out the whole dragon thing.