Reviews for Relapse
TheSlightlyMadOne chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
I. HATE. YOU. - but please , maybe , just maybe will you continue? :D *toothy grin*
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Extraordinary story!
RoninBlackwing chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Hmm. I hope you find the inspiration and will to finish this one at some point - it's really good.

One pretty sad note though - the emotional side of this story feels like it could fit almost as well in a post S5 AU. And it's really too bad that after a season that was supposed to be light, and getting back to the fun roots of the show from the early days we ended up with a close to the season almost as bad ( in some ways actually worse) as the season they spent lying to each other,
Cymru64 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Have you forgotten this one or is this the end? There could be more, a lot more but, it's up to you. As this is such a deep, bitter/sweet, heart breaking story I feel, if you set your mind to it, you could definitely add more or, just leave it to us to work out where you feel we want it to go. My view? As I love this deep rooted story so much I want to know the end because, 1: I'm much to lazy to think of an ending (sorry) and, 2: You would be much better at providing the right words to finish the story. Cymru64
caskett75 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Love you story! I love the emotional fight between Castle and Kate. It's great to see the truth come out!
CastleFan63 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Are there gunna be more chapters?
Maylana chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Reread this older fav I would love to read more! Pleeeease finish its to good to leave not complete! :-)
Lacritique chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
J'aime vraiment ! j'ai pas les mots pour le dire en anglais désolée ! vite la suite !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
More more more more more more please please please? :)
I need to read another chapter!
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
She's an idiot. Of course she has to tell him. I hope she listens to Lanie. sigh
tfnmal23 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I love this story
bones35 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
An excellent examination of their relationship; really well done.

You crafted a terrific dialogue between Lanie and Kate - a good friend Kate has and it was great advice.

One of the best 'chats' I've read.
BoneyCastle237 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
omigod this fic is amazing! i love it, great great job!:) you get all the drama exactly right :)
Deb838 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Oh my goodness - that was full on... but brilliant.

So full of self exploration & confrontation.

Really well done - thank you, can't wait for the next chapter.
DarkRedWillow chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
This is all so messed up...thank God for Lanie though, for not letting Kate getting out of being honest with Castle. I hope she'll accept their help and go back to Dr. Burke willingly, otherwise I hope Lanie and Castle will knock some sense into her and take care of her until she's better.