Reviews for Twisted Every Way
Blue Angels Song chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I That was a very good first chapter. I liked your take on the POTO story. It's very different and very original and so far so good. Now on to read the next chapter to see how Erik is introduced.
Allanna Stone chapter 39 . 2/6/2013
nice story.
phangirl2017 chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
I know I have more to read of this but do you know how much I hate Raoul and Christine right now for dong that to Erik /3
ButterflyBird chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I like this story so far, its interesting to me :) I've been wondering if there have been any stories where christine isn't this beautiful pale princess haha so im happy to see a beautiful STRONG not pristine Christine in this story :)
FunkyBubble14 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
OMG
Sherlock's Writer chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I love this!
Heart of books chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
No you and Erik a suppoued to be together forever and live Happily never after .
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
is this a romance if so you put it saying it thanks for listening buy
trrmo77 chapter 39 . 5/14/2012
What a precious ending! Loved it! Can't wait to read the next one! :)
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 39 . 5/14/2012
Nice ending. With a HUGE family. (looks like that to me) quite an original story.

I have read chapter one of your new story. It was really interesting. But I thought having 2 Eriks were a bit confusing. Does it mean that Christine was raped? Erm... Why would the fire department restart Erik's heart? Shouldn't It be the doctors?
PhantomFan01 chapter 39 . 5/14/2012
Yay they are all happy as Larry :)
Phantom Serenity chapter 39 . 5/13/2012
Awwwww, such a fluffy (phluphy) happy ending! Love it!
PhantomFan01 chapter 38 . 5/13/2012
This is going to be interesting between Raymond and Antoinette :) Can't wait for more action between them :D Christine's pregnant YAY! :D Can't wait for the next instalment :D